2 | Home Sweet Home

Previously..
Annabelle has just arrived in London, about to meet her roommate.

No way..

Chapter 2 | Home Sweet Home
"Hi?" the dark-blonde haired boy smiled politely to Annabelle but looked very confused.

"Umm, hi!" Annabelle replied, suddenly extremely nervous, also confused. He stood there for a moment, blank of words, waiting for her response.

"Oh right! I'm Annabelle! Annabelle Jackson! There's supposed to be an empty room for me here?" She fumbled her words.

"Oh! You're my new roommate?" He replied surprised, but then quickly added, "Not that I don't want you here.. I just.. Didn't know my new roommate was going to be a girl.." Now it was his turn to fumble.

Annabelle blushed nervously, "Umm.. Your YouTube videos are amazing.. ..?" She tried to ease the tension.

Really? That's the best compliment you've got? Don't kid yourself Anne, you've got so much more to say to him! HE'S YOUR ABSOLUTE NUMBER ONE CRUSH SINCE- What? FOREVER??! ITS FREAKING JOE SUGG!

That little voice inside her head got the best of her.

"Aww stop it! You're making me blush!" He laughed, putting the rim of his shirt over his bottom half of his face.

Annabelle blushed intensely at how cute he was not only in his videos, but in real life too.

"I'm just really glad your not just random girl showing up at my apartment" he chuckled. "Or a screaming girl.. But not the point! Come in!" He smiled.

Gosh she loved that smile.

"So tell me a bit more about yourself," Joe grinned at her.

"Well um.. There's not much to say.." She gave a nervous laugh.

"You don't have to be nervous love, I don't bite.. I promise," he chuckled formally.

She noticed his posture was a bit more formal than usual. I guess its because he wasn't used to having a new roommate, but she was honest and neither was she.

"No its not that," Annabelle fumbled her words, "Its just.. I'm going to live with THE ThatcherJoe! What are the chances.." She fiddled around with her fingers.

"Aww you're making me aound bigger than I actually am!" Joe laughed as his hand reached the back of his neck, "I'm just glad the person I'm going to live with is lovely," he lightened the mood.

Annabelle's face gave in and turned a bright red, "Me too.." She spoke softly.

"So this way to your room," he bent down to help carry her luggage.

"Oh no, you don't have to-"

"Oh hush, let me be a good roommate," he laughed, picking up her purple dotted bag, leading then to her new room.

Oh. This is Casper's old room..

Casper Lee, his former roommate, had to go back to South Africa to do an important job there. Nobody is sure what.

"Well.. Home sweet home?" He smiled hopefully.

She giggled happily.

"I love it,"

End of Chapter

Please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this chapter! :)