Chapter 37(Warning: SPG)

I didn't know how it happend... All I know is I'm here right in front of Ly almost naked I'm just wearing my underwear.

"you can always say no love! "She said huskily, I can feel my body heating up. Its also discernible that she's lusting over me. Namula ang mukha niya pababa sa leeg hanggang sa dibdib.
She's still wearing her jeans. I looked at her face. Should I say no?kaya ko pa bang tumanggi? I wanted to yell. I wanted to scold myself but instead I chuckled "you wanted me to say no but your face and eyes says otherwise. Sana hindi mo ako nilandi kanina kung wala ka palang plano na ituloy 'to" I said sarcastically. "matapos mo akong dikit dikitan sa dibdib at hawak hawakan". I'm insane really. Where's those words coming from.?.hopeless case.

"that wasn't my fault wife" she smiled sexily. Humakbang palapit sa akin. "kasalanan ko bang madikitan at mahawakan lang kita ay naaapektuhan ka na?", she lowered down her face and her lips touched mine, more on teasing.

" kasalanan mong malandi ka"damn! Her lips. I want to kiss her but she keeps on teasing me. She's brushing her lips on mine. I can feel my blood heating up.

"its your fault too, at ikaw lang ang lalandiin ko kung malandi nga ako!", she pulled my waist and claimed my lips fully. I feel she kneads my waist. Her other hand on my nape pulling me closer. Tila may sariling isip ang kamay ko at ikinawit sa leeg niya. I need some support from her.

"hmmmm" ,she lifted me up and I wrapped my legs on her waist. Her hands are on my behind, feeling the softness of my flesh under the thin fabric material of my underwear. Hindi ko mapigilan ang pag-ungol ng mahina ng ipasok ni Ly ang kamay sa loob ko. Napakapit ako lalo sa balikat niya.
"now, tell me if im the only one whose affected love", she whispered as she touched my damp core. I gasped. I know I'm wet down there.
"aaahhh!", I moan loudly when she start moving her thumb in my sensitive part in a circular motion.
"damn, you're so ready for me love", she groans. I looked at her and kissed her lips passionately. Halatang nagulat siya pero Hindi niya iyon pinakita. She hugged me tightly , slowly pinned me on the wall. My bare back touched the door and added the thrill I am feeling now.
I bit her lips " ang daldal mo", ang lakas ng loob kung kagat kagatin ang labi niya. I don't know where did I got the guts. She laughed. Her laughed is so sexy and it turns me on again and again. Ganito na ba kalakas ang tama ko sa kanya?,daig pa yata ang uminom ng red horse. Shit! Kung anu ano na ang iniisip ko. She hold and kissed me on the lips. She stared for a while the smiled at me. "ill be gentle love" kinabahan naman ako bigla. She hold my hand and guided me in our bedroom. I looked at her, iniupo niya ako sa kama. Hinawakan ang mukha ko at inipit ang buhok ko sa likod ng tenga ko. My breathing starts to become heavier and I'm shivering. Shit!
Napatingin ako sa kanya. She is still wearing her jeans.
Shes looking at me as if commanding me to do the job.
"please?" She pleads. I moved closer and held the zipper of her pants. Nanginginig ang kamay ko. Nahihiya ako sa kanya. I can't look at her nanatiling nakayuko.
"love, look at me",she commanded and I did.

"Ly!.." I squalled when she rollicking sucked my neck, her hands caressing my breast.
"Hmmmm" I arched my back as she keeps on playing with my crown. Her lips moved down to my collar bone. I can feel her tongue licking my flesh and it send chill to my spine. I can hear her groan as she inserted her hand in my underwear again. She cupped my sex and sucked my peak. "uhmmmm..." i moaned. I looked at her. My vision become blurred at the sensation I felt. Ly's licking and sucking, swirling and biting gently with my breast and I find her hot and so sexy.
"shit!" i hissed when she start rubbing her thumb to my clit.
"aaaaahh....damn!" I arched my back once again. A toe curcling move!

"hush love. Calm down", Ly teased me. She even smiled at me before going down.

"Ly" babangon sana ako pero she stopped me.
"stay still" she commanded and breathes. Itinukod ko nalang ang siko ko at pinagmasdan si Ly habang pababa sa puson ko. I am gasping for air and I can't breathe properly. She's licking my navel and stroking with her tongue.
"hmmmm" I let out a soft moan.
Her face goes lower, level at my sex. I tried closing my legs but she parted it again. "Love" she stared at me and I closed my eyes. I feel her hand at the garter of my last piece which is my underwear. She removed it and put it on the floor.
Good thing I just shaved!
Napapiksi ako ng maramdaman kong muli ang kamay niya sa pagkababae ko. She's opening my V and my face turned to red.
" Ly" I hissed as she played with my clit again. "aaahhh" unconsciously ,I moved my hips to meet her finger.
"youre beautiful" she said while staring at my reddish core. I blushed. Beautiful daw? Ako o ang ano ko? Crazy Alyssa!.
I was shocked when she bowed her head and kissed my sex.
"Ly". "aaahhhh",I clutch the bedsheet while she's still kissing my damp core. My eyes became misty.
"shit! Ly", I held her head para sana ilayo pero hinawakan niya ang balakang ko at mas pinagbuti ang paghalik doon.
I feel her tongue pushing inside me. "Ly..... Hindi ko mapigilang ungol. "aaaahhhh",she's kneading my breast with her hands while still kissing my core. Nasa balikat niya ang dalawang hita ko still continuing kissing me there.
"Ly, stop it. Please" i plead. I feel something inside me is building up. Para akong naiihi. She didn't listen to me instead she rubbed her hand on my clit and continue sucking and licking my sex.
"Babylove, Ly" I groan as I released my juice. She licked me again. I was panting when she get up and looked at me again. "First orgasm as Mrs. Valdez" she smiled at me. She stand up and removed her underwear. Hindi ko mapigilang mapalunok. I looked at her face and shes looking at me. Umupo ako at tiningnan siya. I hold her sex. She close her eyes. Yumukod siya para halikan ako habang ako patuloy sa paggalaw ang kamay ko sa pagkababae niya. She thrust her tongue inside my mouth and plays with mine. I moaned in her mouth. Inalis niya ang kamay ko and pushed me to the bed. She positioned herself on top of me. I whimpered as I felt her finger on my entrance. She kissed me while she's teasing me with her finger. She's rubbing it with my core. I wanted to yelp at her. Bakit di pa niya ipasok? She sucks my lower lip as she thrust slowly in my entrance. "ill be gentle " she whispered. I nodded. She hugged and kissed my lips as I felt her pushing herself in me.
"aaahhhh"
A tear escape from my eyes as she thrust. "aaaahhhh damang-dama ko ang sakit ng parte ng katawan ko. Ang sakit. Shit! Ang sarap manuntok ! Huhuhu