Chapter 1- Welcome home

Chapter 1- Daddy I am coming home

Characters:

One Direction:

Harry- 37

Maya- 36 (Harry's wife)

Niall- 37

Sarah- 34 (Niall's wife)

Liam- 37

Julia- 34 (Liam's wife)

Zayn- 38

Perrie- 37

Louis- 39

Eleanor- 38

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie- 16 (Louis daughter)

J.P- 17 (Niall son)

Amber- 13 (Liam daughter)

Jake- 12 (Zayn son)

Summer & June- 9 (Harry daughters)

-----------------------------------------------------

Stephane's POV.

I wave goodbye to my friends as they go to the New York plane and the Flordia plane. I on the other hand am going back to the UK, I grab my bags and find where I get to sit for hours until I get home... well California has been my home forever, but you can't be at the school when your 16. Now I get to go home and when I first speak, I know they will say "Oh I see you gotten yourself an American accent" that's kinda what happens when you send your daughter off to bording school for 6 years. 

I pop in my ear buds and turn on my Iphone 10, I wanna get the G-phone. It's the newest phone and it has a normal size screen and it like flat. The Iphone 10 is like a rectangle but a little wider. I just don't like it has a cracked screen.

I hear the flight attendant say we are taking off shortly and reminds us to enjoy the ride. I look at the seat back, in front of me and the white light that signals we are taking off, the automatic seat belt goes across my hips. I stare out the window and in matter of seconds we are going through the sky, planes got a lot faster since I was 10...

The in front of me turns green, I think that means we are in the sky, heh heh. I take out my phone, and it only has 2% battery, so I take out the charger and plug it into the outlet that the plane has. I start to text my friends, until the flight attendant comes over to me and asks me if I would like anything, I ask her for a coke and a cupcake. Since you know... they are good.

After a while I have finished my delicious cupcake and coke, and I decide I should sleep, or sleep decided it should take over me and make me fall into the deep slumber... hehe. 

"Ma'am" shake shake "Ma'am wake up"shake shake 

"Huh?" I saw groaning as I open my eyes.

"Ma'am we landed" The flight attendance says

"Oh..." I now notice I am the only one on the plane... like just now... "Um that was a quick ride, heh heh"

"It was 4 hours... planes have gotten faster over the years..." She replies... she says it like i am the stupiest person alive.

"Yeah I know that, anyways I should be going my... ride is probably almost here." I say stuttering. I shuffle off the plane with my carry-on. I sigh and find the luggage that says my name and I grab it quickly.

Matt Jefferson, Crystal Lyon, Julia Jayson, James Apples, Ah Stephanie Tomlinson... wait who's that... I feel like i know him... his brown hair and light blue eyes. Hm. I walk over to the guy holding the sign. "Hi... I'm Stephanie... you are?" I ask questioningly,

"JP... wells that's what my friends call me anyways, my dad sent me to get you he said that we should hang out, cause apparently we where best friends before you left for well school" He says like it was a piece of dirt on his shoulder, annoyed even that he was here. "Well are we just gonna stand here and waste tome or are we gonna go," he said, man someone is grumpy. "Well not everyone likes picking people up from the airport." He snaps. 

"Oh I said that out loud..." I say feeling bad but not really, he's kinda bitchy.

"Yeah. Now lets go princess." He snaps, I roll my eyes and hop in the car, front seat woo.

This is going to be one adventure... mostly Mr. bitchy.

PART 1 DONE! WOO! sorry for the wait I was waiting for 2 votes! and then i forgot my password Cx lol anyways vote if ya liked it and comments are always appercated! LOVE YA SOOO MUCH thanks for reading lol.