Chapter 5- Summer ending, school starting.

Characters:

One Direction:

Harry- 37

Maya- 36 (Harry's wife)

Niall- 37

Sarah- 34 (Niall's wife)

Liam- 37

Julia- 34 (Liam's wife)

Zayn- 38

Perrie- 37 

Louis- 39

Eleanor- 38

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie- 16 (Louis daughter)

J.P- 17 (Niall son)

Amber- 13 (Liam daughter)

Jake- 12 (Zayn son)

Summer & June- 9 (Harry daughters)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay first of all I haven't updated in forever. PLEASE STAY WITH ME! school is so annoying -_- Okay i promise I will try harder! and there is a skip in time. So I sum it up for you in flashbacks cause I love thoughs 

"Stephanie I'm gonna miss you!" Summer and June wail at the same time. I laugh and pat there heads. 

"Hey where both in England! I'll find you guys okay." I said letting out a smile. They nod and hop up and down giving me a hug before wandering off to say bye to everyone else. I swear they are like one person in two body's. I turn to see Amber coming over to me. I have learned that so far she loves fashion... the hard way.

flashback

*during middle of summer*

"OMG STEPHANIE WHAT ARE YOU WEARING" Amber squeals in horror. I look down, what am I wearing I think. I see sweats and a tank top. Make that polka dot sweats and a striped tank top... ew. Don't get me wrong I am okay with fashion I mean I was just so tired last night from fighting with the douche bag and my parents that I trew whatever on and went to bed. I grimace as a thought on how my parents would rather keep in touch with bands mates than me. I shake the thought away quickly. Why do I think of this stuff, I wish I could just NOT care, about how my parents like ditched me at school, or how my old best friend is an asshole who also makes me want to die yet stab him. I groan going back to Amber who had lead me to my room to 'fix' my appearance. 

"I can dress myself." I laugh silently. She glares at me before throwing her hands up.

"DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU ARE WEARING! LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIFUL CLOTHES," She holds up one of my best tops. I nod 'I see 'em' I think silently as she drives back into my closet. "On second thought you don't have many clothes." She says that like the world is going to end. "STEPHANIE TOMLINSON! Your sixteen and you don't have many clothes, what on earth is wrong with you!" She hands me a and outfit and after that she took me shopping... she picked out everything. EVERYTHING. So now I had a beanie collection, like 50 shirts that included peter pan collars, side shirts, pocket shirts, so many more shirts. Oh and like 100 pants/shorts. Skinny jeans, more skinny jeans, shorts, more shorts, and colored pants, also like 4 pares of sweats and leggings. AND THE SHOES OH MY GOD, I need a suitcase just for my shoes. Toms, Bob's, Sneakers, Boots, Ugg's, more boots and uggs and toms and bobs, just every shoe in the world, even heels and sandals.The drive took 4 hours going both ways we were gone for like 7 hours and we came back with a car full of bags. Oh course I got new suitcases, cause according to Amber there was plenty of money. I don't think she gets money runs out. But I guess is the drama teacher and mom is a lawyer and that's the jobs they got... when singing wasn't there anymore.