Chapter 4- Silent treatment

Chapter 4- silent treatment

All the kids that greeted me at the door are talking, fighting, and joking. Damn it is so hard to tell apart Summer and June. Even the names. Everyone, everyone, looks at the stairs as heavy footsteps thump down. I suddenly forgot everything else and feel heat rise in me. Anger boiling, my palms become sweaty. This is the LAST person i wanna talk to, not now not ever. After my dad gets to the bottom of the stairs my mom shortly follows... i really don't want to talk to them. My eyes meet with his then hers. I don't thinks it's healthy for someone to hate their parents as much as I do. I mean what parents just take their little girl and live their life until they decided that they have to take me back. My parents would have left me there forever if I could. 

I remember the first couple of days when I first got there.

FLASHBACK TIME!

The phone in my fingers rang and rang, aren't they going to pick up? Finally my mommy's voice picks up. 

"Hello?"

"Hi mommy I landed safe-"

"Oh uhh yeah honey that's great can't talk right now sweetie me and your father are busy, he is doing a live show and I am not supposed to have my cell out, I'll call you after ok?"

I sigh tears brimming my eyes "OK mommy, remember to call OK?"

"Mhm bye" 

-Line goes dead-

My eyes teared up "Love you too mommy."

Flashback over

I remember waiting all night just to hear her call me again and say goodnight to me over the phone, she was probably at some bar, or doing 'something important' with dad *shudder*. Oh but don't under estimate my mom, my dad as well fucked up.

Flashback

All my friends around me cheer as I blow out the candles. Finally 13! I squeal and hug my friends. We all laughed and ate a piece of cake, after I finished mine I walked outside and checked my phone. 4 new messages. I grin happily. I open the first message and it says. 

Happy B-day Steff -Liam

I thought it would be my mom or dad. I shrug there are 3 more. Don't sweat it they couldn't forget my birthday. I open the next one.

Happy 13th kiddo! -Harry

I feel my face drop. There are two more messages.

Happy Birthday hope your having a blast! -Zayn

I feel my face burn red with anger and my nose gets cold, that always happens when I cry. As my tears roll onto my screen I open the last message.

Happiest Birthday wishes We love you :) -Niall

I must look baffled from anyone else point of view. EVEN MY TEACHERS SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVEN YOUR BAND MATES SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Maybe they sent mail. I think, ya that must be it! I run to the mail box and open my room number. I find a couple of notes and a present.

I decide to open them later.

(later)

Nothing I sit on my bed surrounded by wrapping and notes. NOTHING, they gave me nothing, they said nothing. I grab my phone and dile the number. 

ring

ring

ring

"hello sorry I could not get to the phone right now leave a message-"

I dile again

ring

ring

"Hello this is Eleanor."

"Mom" I say with a hard tone.

"Hi sweetie happy birthday! How are you doing."

"thanks" I mutter "Where's dad?"

"Oh he's out for the night... didn't he send you a text?"

"No."

"...oh he must've forget before he went out with the guys. Sorry sweetie."

-end of line- I hung up and threw my phone, waking up my roommates. They look at me and I tell them I'm fine they shrug and go back to sleep.

Flashback over

I turn my back towards them and become interested in my nails. Ha if you thought my 13th birthday my dad was bad try my 16th where normal kids get a car I get a 'Happy 15th birthday!" card nothing else. That pissed me off and that is one of the reason I have a sour tone as soon as I came back.  Most people think having a pop star dad means you get everything you want. Ummm no. Well not if your Louis Tomlinson daughter that's for sure.

"Stephanie!" My mom says. I don't even flinch I stay focused on my nails.

"Stephanie stop being rude to your mother." My dad's voice comes behind me I could punch him square in the nose.

"Stephanie Tomlinson." He growls. Ha I have more patient then he does, I waited an hour in the morning before my flight just waiting for a simple 'Have a good flight sweetie get here safe we missed you we love you!' from my parents. NOPE. Why on earth would someone send a text like that to their daughter. I know teachers who stop in the middle of class to text their kid 'Have a safe flight sweetie call me when you land love you.' 

My parents would never stop. They would keep living their life. Well fuck them. I only have two more years then I am out of here.

Hey guys yuppie remember she is 16 and plans leaving at 18. Next part JP and Steff will talk more and then once I think summer has been going on for some time school and a LOT of drama. So keep reading it only gets better from here :) OK I love your votes so much they mean so so so much so please COMMENT and votes are always supportive! Love you all so much!