Chapter 5

Absolutely great. I walked across the field casually, pretending I hadn’t seen him. ‘Hey, isn’t that the guy you slapped?’ Star asked. I acted like I had to search for him, then nodded; ‘Yeah, I guess so.’ And that was it. They didn’t say anything about it anymore. We got divided in two teams and I was separated from Star and Rose, they were together. How unfair! Well yeah. I walked with my team towards the goal and started dividing the… how do you call that? I’ll just call it tasks. So, we divided the tasks and one of the guys I had beaten with climbing the rope acted like the leader or something. ‘Joe, you’ll go over there,’ he said as he pointed something out and then continued; ‘And Louise, you’ll be the keeper.’ What?! My jaw almost hit the ground. Is he out of his freaking mind! I mean, look at my length! Joe smirked; ‘I don’t think that’s smart, she’s too small.’ Oh, you’re on! ‘I will do it.’ I said. Everyone in my team looked amazed at me. Then Mr. I’ll just be the boss nodded; ‘Okay. But just don’t screw it up.’ I nodded and started walking. Oh crap. What have I done? Me and my big mouth! I glanced over to the other field, where the guy I slapped was playing. Then I saw another one. I rubbed my eyes and looked again, yes, there were two hims. My head shot to the field as the signal the game started sounded. Good, they kept the ball away. Wait, no, no, no! Not this way! Star was coming my way with the ball. She smiled at me. She was mocking me! Then she shot. Pretty hard. But luckily, I got it. Holy crap I got it! My team cheered and I smiled at Star, who seemed really surprised. I threw back the ball and the game continued. After a while it was 5-2 for us. The end signal. Finally! Our team high-fived each other. Eventually, even Joe and the ‘team captain’ said I had done well. Our teacher was actually coming to us, but some other teacher walked to him. They smiled and my teacher clapped his hand, then jogged to us; ‘We’re gonna play one more game,’ The class cheered, but then the teacher continued; ‘against their class.’ He pointed to the class from the guy I slapped. Oh, absolutely great. His class walked towards ours. I saw the guy I slapped, I have got to know his name! And his, I now figured, twin brother. My teacher quickly called some of our name’s, the ones that were going to play, and unfortunate, I was in too. Star was in also, so that was better. I walked back to my goal, since they thought I did a very well job just a few minutes ago. The other class saw me, and they started laughing a little. Yeah, I’m not very tall, get used to it. They were also done with sorting out who was going to play. It must be my unlucky day, the guy I slapped was playing too. I could see it was him and not his twin brother because he had one slightly redder cheek. I kind of felt bad about that. Anyway, the game started. A few minutes past, I stopped a couple of balls, but also a few got a way. But just barely. My team scored a couple of times too. It was 6-6 now, and it was actually over, but we had to see who had won. This was our last lesson after all. So, the other class had the ball and was coming my way. Rose cheered for me and Star tried helping me too, but she kicked the guy I slapped, so he got a free kick. Just great. Star mouthed a sorry. The guy placed the ball on the ground and took a deep breath before looking at me. I just felt his eyes on me, he was looking for eye contact. I avoided it. He kicked the ball hard, a little up. It hit me full in my face. Oh god, so embarrassing! I still cached the ball, so they didn’t score, but then my knees gave in and I dropped to the ground. Sitting between my legs the guy ran to me; ‘Oh my god, are you all right?’ His voice was warm, and sweet.  I looked up at him, still avoiding his eyes, but I did see his beautiful chocolate brown eyes looking concerned. I nodded; ‘Yeah, I just caught the ball… but then with my face.’ I joked. He smirked, just as the rest. He helped me get up and I felt a little spark. Wow, this guy is really static. He walked with me towards the side, holding my arm like I could collapse any moment. I said irritated; ‘I can walk on my own.’ ‘No you can’t.’ He just said flatly. Seriously? Who does he think I am?! I stood still and pulled my arm away, putting my hands on my hips; ‘Excuse me?’ Everyone took their distance, looking at us. They heard about me slapping him, so they probably wanted to see more or something. The teachers were putting all the stuff away now, so they didn’t see us. He looked at me, his eyes sliding over every inch if my body. ‘What?’ I snapped. His eyes shot up again, I looked a little down again, avoiding eye contact. ‘I said you couldn’t, because you were trembling a moment ago.’ ‘Oh I am still trembling, still because of you, but now there is another reason.’ He looked at me amused. Everyone else holding their breathes. They didn’t know me like this. I didn’t know me like this. But this guy was just so annoying! He made me so angry sometimes, I didn’t know why. ‘Stop looking at me!’ I said. His twin brother stood next to him and said; ‘Come on, we have to go.’ The guy I slapped turned his head to his brother, but was still looking at me, then his eyes shot to his brother and back to me and a smile appeared on his face; ‘Why? It’s just getting fun.’ I felt anger boiling inside me. Rose and Star noticed and came next to me. Rose laid her hand in my shoulder saying; ‘Come on Louise, he’s just a douchebag. Let’s go.’ I looked at her and felt myself getting calm again. I nodded; ‘Okay.’ I turned around walking away without saying anything to the guy. The crowd around us sighed disappointed, then went home. Who was this guy? Why could he make me so incredibly mad so fast? I changed to my normal clothes again and said goodbye to Star and Rose, walking out the building, only to be pulled around the corner and I got shoved up against the wall once again. I looked up and it was the guy I slapped. Again. ‘What the hell do you want?!’ He smirked and said; ‘I’m sorry about kicking the ball in your face, so in exchange,’ He released me; ‘you can kick me anywhere.’ I lifted an eyebrow; ‘Anywhere?’ He nodded. I kicked him full in the nuts. He dropped to his knees and chocked out; ‘Except there…’ But he still had a smile on his face. I kneeled next to him; ‘You said anywhere, so I thought this was fair. We both hit a ball.’ He started laughing; ‘True.’ He stood up again, I followed. ‘You can slap pretty hard.’ He said. I looked to the ground; ‘Sorry about that.’ ‘You can also kick pretty hard, especially for such a little girl.’ ‘Do not call me little!’ He ruffled my hair, laughing about my accent, but that moment Flame came around the corner. Apparently he was once again the one waiting for me. ‘Don’t touch her.’ He said growling. The guy stepped back lifting his hands up; ‘I’m sorry, I didn’t do anything.’ Flame looked at me, now with concerned eyes; ‘Are you okay?’ I nodded; ‘Yes I am. Thank you.’ Flame nodded relieved, then gave the guy a dirty look before saying; ‘Let’s go.’ I nodded and followed him. He walked to his vehicle, this time a car. He opened the door for me and closed it after me, then got in at the driver’s seat. ‘Hey Flame,’ He looked at me using the mirror; ‘Yes Miss Louise?’ ‘Just Louise is fine, but anyway, Rose has a nickname for you.’ His face twisted and he said sarcastically; ‘Oh yay. Do I want to know?’ I grinned; ‘Mr. Hottie.’ He smirked; ‘The girl has taste.’ I laughed and every anger that was still left had now disappeared. 

When I got home, Ice took over again when Flame went away. I said I wanted to take a walk through the forest. Alone. Ice wasn’t that happy about it, but after I explained my school day and said I wanted to clear my head, he was fine with it. As long as I didn’t go away too far, and he waited for me at the entrance. I started walking over the path I took when I last had that nightmare. I could smell the wet grass, and it was delicious. I closed my eyes for a second, while still walking, but opened them when I heard something. I looked up at the path, and there he was, the golden retriever stood in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry it took a little longer, but I was kinda busy with school. Anyway, here's chapter 5. It's a little on the short side, sorry about that. Anyway, I hope you liked it and enjoy!

-XXX- RainbowRose8