Is it love?

"Caleb thank you."
"For what?"
"Saving my brother."
"It wasn't only just me."
"I know, but thank you."

I walk towards him and smile without knowing, I told myself I've never seen what was behind his mask.

"You know I've known you for a long time and I don't know how your face looks like."
"You don't want to know."
"Why not? Clearly I do want to know."
"No everyone gets blinded whenever they see my face."
"That can't be true."
"Well, whatever I need to get back to my position, I'll see you later."
"Alright."

I walk back into Leon's room, wets his towel and sets it on his head. Mulan enters the room with a fan in her hand.

"Do you want to help out with the decorations?" Asked Mulan.
"What are we decorating?"
"Well Cinderella and Tiana wanted to have a little party with us princesses and the guards."
"Well that's nice."
"Yes."
"I'll help you."
"Thank you."

I walk out of Leon's room and helps out with the decorations in the main platform outside next to a beautiful open view with a water fall across to see.

"How beautiful?" Said Anna.
"I know it's so lovely." Says Elsa.
"Elsa, Anna please come and help!" Said Cinderella.
"Coming." Replied Elsa and Anna.

As time went by we were done with decorating and night fell soon. The princesses were in their gowns and the guards were in suits except their usual outfits. I then wondered what Caleb would look like in his suit, whether he would still have his mask on or off. Sadly he had his mask on.

"Why did you where a mask it's a party not work."
"Well I told you this morn....."
"Yea, yea, your face makes people blind."
"Yea."
"Sooner or later I will find out."

The music was played and Caleb let his hand out, I reached out for his hand and we both moved to the dance floor. Suddenly the spotlight was on us dancing by ourselves. Since the light was so bright I couldn't see anyone except Caleb. As I stared at him I saw his eyes through his mask. He looked away quickly and starred at the other direction. Soon after the music ended and we both bowed to each other. Since I was a little blinded from the bright light I stumbled and grabbed hold onto Caleb's mask. His mask fell off, and I starred at him with embarrassment. He had Sea blue eyes with blonde hair and white fair skin.

"I'm so sorry."

Caleb gets down from the platform and runs away. Cinderella and Ariel gives me a hand and helps me up.

"I'm gonna find him and apologize."
"Yes." Says Ariel.

I run after him, looking for him next to the lake and the fountain but I couldn't see him. Then I saw him standing on the bridge.

"Umm hey."
"I don't want to speak to you."
"Look Caleb I'm so sorry."
"......"
"Look I didn't mean to, I got blinded from the spot light and I was trying to grab something that was closest to me."

Caleb turns and stares at me. I suddenly gulped and looked the other way.

"What are you staring at?"
My heart starts to beat faster and faster.
"You, have you always looked this annoying."
I look at him with a pissed off face.
"Noooo!!"

I punch him across the face making him fall into the water. I look the other way going back to the party. I touch my chest and thought.

"What was that, that was weird my heart started to beat really fast. Oh well I won't let it get to me."