1

Hi it's Ginger I'm writing a fanfic on my own!!! So I hope you enjoy it! Read Aspalt as well me and my friend co-write that. So yeah like and comment

-Ginger
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Finally the plane was landing after a exhausting flight. Immediately after I stepped off of the plane I just wanted to be back home with my friends.

My dad just smiled at me and we headed outside into the hot Australian sun. We put our luggage in the back of the cab and drove off. The ride to my new home was filled with my dad saying " Your going to be fine Maggie"

But I mean really... I know it was my choice to come live here but it was either leave everything I've known behind and move across the world, or live with my mom and her new husband who wasn't very fond of me.

My dad was offered a promotion that payed a bit better but it was in a different country of course. My parents have been divorced for most of my life and I honestly didn't mind. My mom and dad were always very loving to me and my brother. They were very supportive of everything. But towards my older brothers later teen years he was very rebellious... I know all teens are to some extent but he would disappear over the weekend and come home high or drunk, and eventually he left and didn't come back.

So here I was moving to a new country, my last year of Highschool, and I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life (considering listening to music and watching Pokemon wasn't a profession).

My dad opened the door and I followed behind him, he gave me a pretty brief tour of the house before showing me my bedroom. As I looked over my new room I slightly smiled, it was actually perfect for me. I walked over to the window and looked out, I could easily climb out the window and sit in the roof. That's what I always did back home. I turned to my father and smiled. He nodded knowing this transition would be hard for me and that I needed my own little place.

My father left the room instructing me to unpack. I began blasting music off my record player and opening up my suitcase. My clothes were all pretty much the same ripped black skinny jeans, band shirts, and some black tennis shoes/ boots. I threw my dark hair into a ponytail and started to fold and hang up my clothing.
.........

Eventually that was all done so I grabbed my guitar and opened my window to climb out to the roof.

I got situated and began to strum too Blink 182's I miss you. As I began to sing I almost forgot that I would be starting school soon in the middle of the year. I just planned on keeping to my self and get slightly above average grades. I didn't want drama I just wanted to graduate, be 18, and return to my friends in the U.S.

When I finished the song I just decided to lay back and look at the sunset above me. I would survive. I Magnolia Jones would make it through the next few months of Highschool and hopefully discover what the fuck I want to do with my life.