Truth or dare?

The Connor Chapter:

" But i just dont get the ending, how can it end like that? I hate when a movie is good and the ending is bad." Connor says and looks over at Casper. They were discussing about a movie. Connor wanted to make Casper feel better so he kept talking to him. He felt Troye's eyes on him, he felt so guilty. There wasnt anything he wanted more than talking to Troye. But he also needed to help Casper. Luckily Tyler and Troye started talking about youtube, then others join their conversation.

" Well... Sometimes you just need a happy ending even though the rest of the movie was about misery." Casper pointed out. Connor by now knew Casper was talking about Joe and him. Connor nodded and tried to focus on Troye. Troye noticed immediately and turned to him.

" Do you miss me? Because we havent really talked much. We dont have to if you dont want to." Troye blurted out. In the beginning of his sentence he sounded flirty but the end of it he sounded hurt.

" No i want to talk to you. I actually need to talk to you about Sage." Connor said. This was one of the more heavy conversation. I liked you as my brother's best friend, but not as his boyfriend. So listen carefully he has been hurt before thats why he gets jealous so easily. His last boyfriend cheated on him. I would suggest you just quit on him from the beginning. Her words ran through Connor's mind everytime, Troye was sad. He didnt want to tell Troye, but he couldnt hold it in anymore. Connor explained what had happend. Troye looked heartbroken, he couldnt believe Sage would say something like that. They continued eating and Connor tried to change the subject, but Troye wasnt easily fooled. He asked if Connor had been tipsy or maybe he had heard it wrong. Connor had heard it crystal clear. After the dinner everyone was tired, so they went home. Tyler came over to Connor and Troye.

" Hey! When are you leaving the UK?" He asked. Was he trying to make them depressed? That Connor and Troye wasnt going to be together for long.

" One more week." Troye answered and stopped a cap. They split up like last time.

" Well Connor, remember when you told me that you wanted to write a book? When we get back i have to tell you about some of my ideas." Troye looked at him, he hadnt told about his book-idea to Troye. It was just an idea. He wasnt sure he could even write a book. Troye didnt look hurt, he smiled and said:

" I think its an amazing idea. You should go for it." Troye says and starts kissing Connor. This time it feels like Troye is really showing, who Connor is with. He kept kissing him passionated the whole ride. Connor pulled away at a point to breath, but seconds later they were kissing again. Tyler looked resentful at Troye. He looks directly into Tyler's eyes and then continued kissing Connor. He felt good, but Troye to kiss him because he wanted to kiss Connor, not make Tyler jealous. They arrived back home and Zoella asked if anyone wanted to play truth or dare. Everyone was up for it. They sat in a circle. Connor didnt like the idea but Troye convinced him. Joe quickly found a bottle and spined it around. It landed on Alfie, truth or dare Joe asked. Alfie answered dare, everyone started yelling uuuhhhh. It was a bold choice, Joe now had to choose a dare for Alfie. Tyler whispered something and Joe nodded in agreement.

" You have to rank everyone in this room from most favourite to least favourite." Joe smirked and everyone's eyes were on Alife. They were all excited to hear what he had to say.

" Wow. Well first of Zoella, Jim,Connor, Tyler,Joe,Casper, Marcus and... No offense but Troye." Connor's stomach twisted and he looked at Troye. Only Connor could see how hurt he was and that he was on the egde of crying. He gulped and tried not to make eyecontact with anyone. The game continued even though Connor felt it was a stupid game. He much rather wanted to cuddle with Troye. This time it landed on Zoella. Again the question was truth or dare. Stupidly Zoella answered truth. She didnt know what Alfie was about to ask.

" Where were you this morning? I know you werent at the donutshop." He let out. Troye froze, if Alfie found out about the abortion, he would literally kill Troye.

" Lets talk about that when we are alone, okay? This doesnt concern everyone." Zoella calmly said. Alfie didnt look too pleased but he let it go. Zoella spinned the bottle and it landed on Tyler. He smiled evil and before Zoella could say anything he chose dare. She looked around.

" Kiss one of the guys in this r..." Before she could even finish the sentence Connor ran out of the room and into the kitchen. He could see a deligthed Troye smiling at his action.

" I am no longer in the room, he gotta pick someone else." Connor said. Tyler looked dissapointed at Connor. He walked over to Troye and kissed him. Connor couldnt care less, Troye was obviously not enjoying it. Tyler kept kissing him, until Troye disgusted pushed him away. He ran out of the room and slammed the door. Alfie and Zoella also left. Tyler walked over to Connor and said:

" You should have let me kiss you, Con"

"Well i have a boyfriend. So if you dont mind, i need him right now." With that Connor walked away. How could their friendship had been ruined this quickly? He walked into an empty room, Connor could hear noise from the bathroom. He slowly opened the door and saw Troye washing his mouth with water. He kept doing it faster and faster. Connor took his wet hands and stopped him.

" I-i c-cant g-get T-tyler o-off m-my l-lips." He stuttered. Connor didnt say anything, Troye seemed very tired, maybe they should just cancel their date tomorrow. Connor and Troye both laid in the bed. Troye turned around looking at Connor.

" H-he v-violated m-my b-boundary t-today. How is him kissing me not bothering you?" Troye cried. Connor pulled him closer to him. He didnt know what to say. He wanted to say the right thing. He kissed him on his forehead. He was amazing, how could anyone hate him?