4: Stare.

- Quinn

I walk over to the mirror, in the corner of the room, next to the balcony doors where the curtains have stayed firmly shut since last week. I mess around with the parting of my hair before giving up and using a pair of sunglasses to the hair off of my face. I take my time admiring the outfit, waiting for Foster to arrive.  

For the first time, my father is allowing me to leave the house with Foster accompanying me of course. Right on que, there's a knock at the door followed by two men walking into the room, shutting the door behind them. Foster walks causal into the room while the other man stands by the door observing the room. I look him up and down to recognise him as the man from yesterday.

Foster finally takes a seat on the edge of the bed before speaking, "So, about shopping."

"What?" I ask, turning to face him.

"I've got to stay behind and work. I'm sorry precious." He apologises.

"Foster." I groan, dropping my handbag down to the ground.

"It's ok though because your father said you can go out with someone else."

"Who?" I ask surprised.

"Well, I'd like to introduce you to Oliver." Foster says, nodding over to the man stood by the door.

"Miss Quinn." Oliver says, reaching his hand out in front of him for me to shake.

Taking it I reply, "Just Quinn, please."

"Of course, I'm sorry." I laugh as does Foster while he stands shocked looking at the pair of us.

"You don't need to be formal in front of Quinn here. Treat her like you would anyone. She won't bite your head off. Imagine Quinn to be the very opposite of her father." Foster explains.

Unlike yesterday he is fitted in a black suit with the top few buttons of his shirt undone. Compared to all the other men here he is the scruffiest; wearing worn in shoes, his hair messy and slight scruff growing on his face.

"Who is he related too then?" I ask, assuming he is the son of one of the members as he can't look a couple years older than me.

"I recommended him actually." Foster answers.

I walk closer to him, keeping my voice low so that Oliver can't hear us probably. "Why?" As far as I knew Foster had no living family and he had a few friends but most of the time he kept to himself; except around me of course.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He answers, reluctant to answer the question. "Anyway, he'll be your personal body guard till Friday. So don't cause too much trouble for him precious."

"Why won't it be you?"

"I'm going away tomorrow morning, on business till Friday evening; so you won't have me watching over you till then." He answers standing up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I continue to quiz him as he makes his way back over to Oliver who I forgot was still in the room.

"Just up to Manchester for a couple of days to take care of business. I'll be gone early tomorrow so I might not see you till Friday. Why are you going to miss me?" Foster teases.

"No." I reply, sticking my tongue out at him. He copies my actions making me burst out into a fit of giggles.

"Anyway, I must get back to work. Oliver, how about you let her drive. Only go somewhere local please. We might be going to dinner tonight and you are most defiantly coming!" He says before I can protect. Smiling at me once more before walking out of the room and disappearing down the corridor.