Finding a File

I was searching through an old box at SHIELD. Steve told me not to get into trouble. This box had a bunch of old files about threats. I read through all of them till one caught my eye.
Name: Anna Danielson
DoB: October 20, 1981.
DoD: December 12, 2000.
Abilities: controls different elements such as fire, wind, ice, water, and earth.
Family: Scott Danielson (Husband), Lilly Danielson (Daughter), Caiden Danielson (Son), Sophia Wilson (Mother), George Wilson (Father), Hayden Wilson (Brother).
Past: Born in London, England on October 20th, 1981 to her parents George and Sophia Wilson. Hayden Wilson was her older brother, he was born in December 3rd, 1979. Anna was raised in London then her and her family moved to the United States. They moved when Anna was 10. They lived in Brooklyn for 6 years before moving to Maine. Anna met her soon to be husband Scott Danielson in Maine. 4 years after they met he asked for her hand in marriage. They had their first child in Maine, Caiden or Cade for short. They moved back to Brooklyn and had their youngest child Lilly on October 21, 2000. They moved back to London where Anna abandon Caiden and Lilly in an old house and left them there. Scott and Anna left England and went back to New York without their children. Caiden was only 6 but he knew to well. He left his sister there and found a shelter at a local orphanage. Caiden didn't care for his younger sister. In New York, Anna and Scott committed several crimes involving SHIELD. Anna killed about 10 agents with her powers. Scott got away since he believed his wife was insane. He went back and found Caiden but Lilly was no where to be seen. Natasha Romanoff took Lilly in as her own when her and Clint went to go see if there were any survivors. Anna was pronounced dead when she was killed by a chemical fire. Scott and Caiden were never found but are believed to work with Hydra.
I stared at my past like an open book. I felt sick. My dad and brother were alive. My mom had powers! Wait? My mom had powers?! Doesn't that mean I have them too?! I stood up and walked to Fury's office. He sat there with his back to me. I slammed the file on the table making him turn around. My nose holes flaring with anger since I've been lied to about my whole family being dead. I had a brother!
"I understand your anger-"
"No you don't. You don't understand a single thing I feel. You don't know. And you don't care either. My real mother was insane! She had powers. That means I could have powers as well! Where is my brother and father?! I was lied to! You don't know how I feel right now so don't you dare lie to me Nick!" I said clearly furious with the lie I've been fed.
"We did it to pro-"
"Don't give me that crap! You did it to protect me! You could've told me about my history! I felt like a ghost story! I didn't know anything about myself! Only my name. Maybe Loki was right" I hissed and walked out of the room in tears. I dried my tears and stormed out of the building. I sat down on a bench outside and buried my face in my hands.
"Why so upset kiddo?" asked a familiar voice as I looked up to see Brock Rumlow. I dried my tears and looked at him. Did he know as well?!
"Fury lied to me about my past" I answered with a shiver. Brock took off his jacket and draped it over my shoulders.
"He always lies" Brock said sitting down beside me, "that's why I don't trust him."
"I'm never believing a word that comes out of his mouth" I said as Steve came outside looking worried.
"Never scare me like that again" Steve said as I stood up and gave Brock his jacket back. Me and Steve walked to the motorcycle and I gave Steve a long look.
"Did you know?" I asked as I stopped walking.
"Only a little bit" he answered as we climbed onto the motorcycle. We got back to the apartment and I locked myself in my room refusing to eat lunch. Steve tried to get me out of the room but I was deep in thought. What did my dad and my brother look like? How old are they? Where are they? Will I see them again? I took the other files about the rest of our family from my bag and looked through my dad's file.
Name: Scott Danielson
DoB: March 12, 1979
Abilities: hand to hand combat and electricity.
Family: Anna Danielson (Wife), Caiden Danielson (Son), Lilly Danielson (Daughter), Ellie Danielson (Mother), Victor Danielson (Father), Alice Danielson (Sister).
Past: Born in Maine on March 12th, 1979 to his parents Ellie and Victor Danielson. Alice was married for 2 years to the one and only Victor Von Doom. Alice divorced him after she had their son, Eliot. Scott met Anna at age 17 and they became sweethearts since highschool. After 4 years of dating Scott asked Anna for her hand in marriage. They had their first child, Caiden in Maine then moved to Brooklyn before having their second child, Lilly. Scott loved his kids and wanted them to have a normal life but Anna had different plans. They moved back to London where Anna abandon Caiden and Lilly in an old house and left them there. Scott and Anna left England and went back to New York without their children. Caiden was only 6 but he knew to well. He left his sister there and found a shelter at a local orphanage. Caiden didn't care for his younger sister. In New York, Anna and Scott committed several crimes involving SHIELD. Scott left his wife because he thought she was insane. He went back and found Caiden but Lilly was no where to be seen. Natasha Romanoff took Lilly in as her own when her and Clint went to go see if there were any survivors. Anna was pronounced dead when she was killed by a chemical fire. Scott and Caiden were never found but are believed to work with Hydra.
My family was full of crime. Why? Did they actually work for Hydra? Steve knocked again and this time I gave in. I got up and opened the door. He looked at me with sad eyes.
"Don't" I said dryly.
"Come on Lillybug. We did it to keep you safe" Steve said as I was about to shut the door again, "Lilly I'm serious. Don't give me attitude."
"What you gonna do?" I asked rudely before slamming the door and locking it. I walked back over to my bed and looked out the window. I felt tears form in my eyes as I thought about my family. I felt bad for what I said to Steve. He was like my dad. My real dad and mom abandon me and my brother. I started feeling guilty for shutting the door in Steve's face. Then it slowly turned from guilt to fear when he knocked on the door this time but louder.
"Lilly open the door!" Steve yelled this time clearly frustrated with my attitude. I hid the files under my bed and walked to the door I opened it slowly and looked at Steve. I tried to blink back tears. He let out a sigh and I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. I let tears flow down my cheeks. Steve rubbed my back slowly.
"Hey. Hey. Stop crying" Steve said, "please." I looked up at what was like family. I felt happy to have people like him and my mother and Clint. I guess I could add Tony. I loved this family way more than my other family. They did it to protect me. I should be thankful for these people. I nodded not wanting to trust my voice.
"Your real parents will never love you as much as we do" Steve said making me feel loved and wanted.

Thank you @Daughter_ofLoki for the idea for Lilly finding out her real parents! I would've never thought about that idea!~ Kenlee Faith❤️