Chapter 1

Crystals PoV
Hi I'm crystal Simpson and yes Brad from the vamps is my brother but that doesn't stop the bullying I get day to day. I haven't told my family about it and I don't plan to tell them anyway I'm in some Random clothes and I'm about to get picked up by my friend Sam "oh sweetie your brother and the boys are staying here for the next few weeks ok" my mum says. I just nod "that sounds just grate" I say and roll my eyes "hunny I know your mad Brad left but try to be nice" she says "whatever" I say as Sam pulls up and bibs the horn. I get in her car as my brothers car pulls up "Sam drive please" I say and she does and we go to school and as usual people call me names and laugh at us "ignore them" Sam says "it's getting harder to" I say. The day went pretty well until I check my Facebook and see some guy I've never met saying I sleep with him and give him a std that's a complete lie I'm still a virgin. "Well I guess you really are a slut then" my bully Kim says "oh yea and your brother doesn't care about you that's why he left" she says as well "leave Brad out of this Kim" I say. I read the comments all of them telling me to kill myself and I know it's going to far but I'm gonna run away and start over. That night I walked to Kate's house and nock on the door "hey" she says "can I ask you something" I say "kate-yea sure, crystal-are you still my friend, Kate-yea but, crystal-but only when we're not at school, Kate-please its your fault for talking to that guy in first place, crystal-your really blaming me for that wow guess you won't miss me" I say and run home. I open the door "oh hunny your home your...." mum says "not in the mood mum" I say and go straight to my room and lock the door behind me. I get out a duffle bag and pack some clothes in it and get my money box and put that in my backpack and I'll wait till everyone's asleep to do this. That night when I went down for dinner I sat at the table next to a boy I've never met "oh crystal this is Connor he's in a band with Brad" my mum says and con smiles "nice to meet you" he says. When Brad finally came down he sat opposite me "hey sis" he attempted to talk to me but I just eat in since "she's in a odd mood today son she should be fine tomorrow tho" mum says but I won't be here Tomorrow. I go back up to my room and shut the door and wait till midnight and got my bags and there's a nock at the door "sis I know your mad but please just talk to me" Brad says from the other side of the door. I jump out the window and run as fast as I could to the airport to catch a flight to American because I've always wanted to live there.

Brads PoV
I open her door and she's not there "SIS WHERE ARE YOU" I yell waking con up "dude keep it down what's going on anyway" he asks. I tell him that I can't find my sister and we get everyone else up and looking around town "miss Simpson" two girls say as the run up to us "Sam, Kate help us" mum says "that's the thing she came to my house yesterday and we kinda had a fight and she said 'guess you won't miss me' I think she's run away but we don't know where" the other girl said. I text my friends in Australia, London and American just In case and that would be from Australia it's 5sos, from London it's One direction and from America it's the tide.

(One direction are the only band that aren't famous in this)