Chapter Two|Kousei Arima|Your Heart in June

Chapter Two|Kousei Arima|Your Heart in June[When He Falls in Love with You]

~~~

Seven weeks now. 

Seven weeks since you first met him, Kousei. For some reason, your heart skipped a beat whenever you talked to him. It was like your heart overreacted when you saw him. It wasn't hard, after all, he was the most adorable male you've ever met. His deep blue ocean eyes matched up with his fair skin and black hair. 

You'd never be able to explain what you felt whenever you were around him. It's like time was frozen. His eye staring straight at yours, his settle smiles warmed your heart. Everything about him made you flutter. Everything about him, was perfect. He had a difficult past, sure, but you wanted to make sure that he future had no bumps in the road. 

--==--==--==--

"Hey Kousei. What're you doin'?" You asked, leaning over his shoulder. It was lunch time, and the bell had already rung. Several students stayed in the classroom, and some made their way out, into the endless halls of the school. You had a slight Osakan accent, with impaired your speech slightly. 

"Reading. What're you doing ____?" He asked, looking at your from his peripheral vision. His cheeks were dusted with pink, and you saw a slight smile play at his lips. His smile was contagious, and you found yourself smiling too.

"Lookin' over your shoulder obviously. What book 'cha readin'?" 

"Love Over Roses' , it's about a girl who goes into a new school and gets bullied. She then meets a boy, and he falls in love with her."

"Oh, really? What's happenin' right now? Oh, and what're the characters names?"

He chuckled slightly.
"I'm at the part where he's asking out the girl. And he's waiting for the reply."

You raised your brow. 
"You only answered half of my question."

"The character names are...____ and Kousei."

The remaining students were watching with wide eyes. You blushed, and felt your eyes widen. It was the first time Kousei ever presented you with anything like this. He never acted like this. But you didn't mind.

"...What's the girls' answer?"

"That depends on what you say ____."

You smiled, and nodded. Slowly, then quickly. Your feelings of happiness overwhelmed your body, and you pounced at him, hugging him tightly, a smile tugging at your lips.

"I love you Kousei."

"I love you to, _____."

~~~

Random Person: Too fast!
Me: then go write one yo'self.
Random Person:....
Me:...

Written: [November 14, 2015]