{10}Black coat

I blow out some air forcing myself to concentrate. I glance at two of my guards. One to my left one to my right. Edging closer by each second.

Kill yourself

I shake my head.

"Concentrate!"

I blink at the guys as they cautiously step closer. Nothing, nothing is happening!

Come on cassie,kill yourself,that's all I'm asking for.

No!

Kill yourself

No!

"Stop!" I blink again seeing both of my bodyguards in front of me. One of them flips me onto the floor.

Wow, what just happened?

My father walks over to me."what happened?it was like you weren't even there..are you not feeling well..do you ne-"

"I'm fine dad...just-just had something on my mind. It won't happen again." I wave a hand at him lazily.

I grin up at my guards,"did ya feel lucky..to be able to even get that close before." they chuckle at me.

"I can still beat your guy's ass ya know?"

Anytime, anyday, well except now ofcourse. I feel a slight breeze hit my chest and rub my shoulders. I'm in a some tight-fitted shorts with sports bra and the wind is picking up.

"Here honey cover up." I thankfully grab the black sweater zipping myself up and put the black coat over my body.

Yas a black coat,the big gigantic kind that covers your whole body. Why am I wearing it in the bright ass sun?

It helps me feel protected. I don't know why but when ever I go practice my fighting skills I wear it. An odd feeling it is.

I settle in to my coat, my neck stiffening as I sense the presence of 3 bodies come close.

"Incoming," I whisper and the guards form a circle around me blocking my frame.

"Alpha Steve," I hear Derek greet.

"Hello Alpha Derek."

"I hope you find your stay here so far welcoming." I almost snort.

Welcoming? Besides what I've done.

"Very, thank you Alpha Derek..and what may you come to ask me for?"

"Well if you don't mind,I would like to introduce um...re-I mean Cassie to the pack..."

I side-step out of the guards tilting my head curious.

"You need to introduce me..Why?.."

Derek catches my eye grinning at me."Well we need to start training as soon as possible and my pack needs to know who their working with."

I feel bile rise up ,I hate meeting new people.They judge and I hate the stares.

Oo cassie

"Ok," I say as soon as that evil familiar voice comes back. I'll do anything to keep me busy. Anything from that voice returning.

I turn to my dad having a silent conversation with my dad begging him with my eyes.

He nods, "shall we go?"

Derek nods and turns around. "follow me please."

We follow and I stare at the floor the green grass so bright compared to my coat.Without knowing it we stop and I look up surprised.