Her.

We pulled into a diner parking lot. He turned off the car and turned to me, "Sam, baby girl, you know I never meant to hurt you guys. You both knew I was going through things," He said. But, right then I didn't wanna even consider talking his apology, "oh really!?! Then why would you? Huh? You left mom for some bitch you barely Knew just because she gave you drugs for a low price. You hurt us, you hurt us bad Matthew." Tears started building up in the corner of my eyes but I held them back, I cried too much over my father and I didn't wanna cry anymore because of him. I just wanted to eat, go home, take a shower, and go to bed.
" please, don't call me Matthew. I'm still your father," He spoke out quite loud and it made me jump back against the door thinking he might snap. "Okay!" I yelled at him "can we just go in and eat? I haven't eaten dinner yet and I need to go home soon." I said tears starting to fall down my face, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I got out of the car, not wanting to be in there with him any longer than I had to be. I walked into the diner. 

Knowing me, I would order something small, I'd probably get food when I got home anyways. He starred at me, like he was waiting for me to make conversation even though I had nothing to say to him. The Waitress finally broke the silence 

"Hi, i'm Alexis, i'll be taking your order tonight. Can I start you off with something to drink?" she asked. She looked like she was in her mid 30's and she never took her eyes off my father. 

"just water for me," Her eyes darted to me, like she hadn't noticed me at all and her focus was on my father the whole time. He ordered his drink and then it was back to silence again. After about 45 minutes of being in the diner, My father had gotten the waitresses number and we had still not said a word to each other. He went up to pay the bill and I went out to the car.

About 10 minutes of waiting, I got out and started walking. I got home around 7:30 and i still had to do my homework, clean up the house, and take a shower. This was going to be a long night. At about 8:15 there was a knock on my door, I had just started my shower up too. I walked downstairs and opened the door. My heart suddenly dropped and i could feel all the color in my body disappear.