Part 2

RILEYS POV
Great just great, when I thought my life couldn't get any worse. Missy Bradford decided to drop me a visit ever since the whole sneak attack lesson. But at least maya, Lucas, farkle, zay and I are all back together in one group again. But the thing about missy seems to be getting serious because she is always texting me and taking videos of me when I won't notice. The thing about those videos is that they are mostly me being in the heart of rileytown. But I can barely keep this in any longer but I don't want Lucas to find out because I'm scared he will turn back in to Texas Lucas. And ever since I broke up with Charlie he has been bullying me to but I just think I am lucky that my dad hasn't noticed yet. Well today is going to be no different I'll get the texts, videos and pictures sent to me and I will just end up bottling it up inside of me. As I slowly head in to history with the best teacher in the world. NOT! Yeah I kinda don't like the idea of my dad watching my every move like a hawk. But I was slammed in to the lockers by the one and only Charlie. Yeah I didn't even know his last name which is weird cause we went out for like a month. When I thought that it couldn't get worse he started to slap me in the face. I fell to the ground in pain, that's when he started kicking me in the ribs. Yep that's gonna bruise. He then just walked away leaving on the floor weak the lucky thing is that I am always the first one in here cause maya always goes to hang out with Brandon, yeah they are sort of going out now. Plus farkle and Lucas always get here just on the bell so I don't have to worry about them. But being beaten up by charlie gets easier each time. I just have to hold in my tears that's the hardest part. I picked myself up off the floor and slowly walked to the bathroom and I could see that my face was red and bruised and I don't even want to look at my ribs. I got my makeup out of my bag and cover up all the marks so I look just like I did this morning. I heard the bell go so I put everything back in my bag and rushed to class just in time too I jut hope no one gets suspicious.