Part 3

As I sat down in class everyone looked at me like I was crazy. Everyone kept looking at me weird that's when I realised only two people weren't here yet. Charlie and Lucas. Something is seriously going on right now because Lucas never misses a day of school he is always here on time everyday. I decided to just calm down and that's when I heard the screaming and yelling. I ran out of the class not even bothering to ask my dad for permission. I ran straight to where I heard the yelling coming from. I saw something I never wanted to see in my entire life time. I saw Lucas and charlie in a fist fight. I rushed in between them and pulled Lucas away from Charlie so Charlie wouldn't hit him again.
"Well look here, little cry baby Riley is here to save her boyfriend." Charlie sneered ok that's it. I just completely lost it I charged for Charlie ready to scratch his eyeballs out but instead I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist. I kicked and thrashed to get out of his arms but nothing was going to help and the more I tried to get away the tighter his grip became around my waist. He then started walking away and that made me so angry cause all I want to do was get to Charlie so I could kick his sorry butt. Cause he can say whatever he wants about me when I'm alone. But he crossed the line when he said that in front of everybody. Lucas neared a classroom and opened the door. He walked in the room sat me on a table.
"I'm trying to help and this is for the best." He said then kissed my forehead left the room and and locked the door. I kicked and punched the door while screaming with tears pouring down my face like a river. I think I know what Lucas is going to do and I need to stop him cause I can't stand to lose him. But first I have to get out of this room and at this rate nobody is going to help me. I have only one choice and this is the only person who will be able to get me out of here in time to save Lucas. I knew I was going to hate doing this but he was my only option. I unlocked my phone while trying to get my breathing back to normal. Once I found his contact I hesitated before calling him and holding the phone up to my ear.
"Riley" he said panicked
"D-daddy please help me." I said in to the phone...