Part 4

Recap
"Hello" he said in a panicked voice.
"D-daddy please help me" I whispered pack in to the phone

Corey's POV
"Riley where are you?" I questioned harshly in to the phone simply determined to find my daughter.
"I-I'm in the science lab."she replied back barely audible and slightly stuttering over her words.
"Ok listen honey just please calm down and be patient I'll be there soon I love you." I said in to the phone picking up my pace; slightly running towards the science lab Riley was located in.
"Thank you daddy I love you too." Riley said in to the phone her voice noticeably calmer and more relaxed now. I quickly ended the call just moments before I came up in front of the science lab, I unlocked the door to see Riley sitting on one of the tables shacking on the spot. Seeing her in this state is what shocked me the most, normal happy Riley completely disappearing as if she was never there.
"You okay Riley?" I asked slightly out of breath.
"We need to find Lucas, dad we need to find Lucas." Was all she said which proved Lucas really was in trouble or he was about to cause it and knowing Lucas he was probably the one who put Riley here.
"It's ok we'll find him" I told her holding her hand as she jumped off the bench before she let go running straight out of the door, I ran as fast as I could straight after hearing her screaming out his name every few seconds as if to see that he was ok.

Riley's POV
Running down the hallway seemed to take forever passing class after class, all empty and completely silent probably all attracted in the commotion I was in such need to find. After the fifth classroom I finally heard noise but it wasn't the noise I was hoping for; it was the cheers of many students and it terrified me just to think about what they were seeing, what they were cheering at and why were the sound so happy about it. The cheering became so loud I could think then I came to a wall of students, a wall preventing me from stoping anything worse than what has already happened. I pushed and shoved my way through the crowd to see little drops of blood on the floor but what scared me most was that the reason they were cheering was the fact Charlie laid there on the floor blood running down his nose and forehead while Lucas stood victorious but the look in his eyes showed me that he didn't want me or anyone for that fact seeing him at his worst, how strong he really was, what he was really like in Texas.