Chapter 2: Huge Change

"Chapter 2: A Huge Change

*Recap*

I neared the end of my bed and felt in the middle for an end to pull back. I felt a knobbly mess on top of my pillow and grabbed it thinking it was my pyjamas but instead I got an: "Oww!! What the hell do you think you're doing!?!" I began to say something but then I thought Wait what??

*end of recap*

I jumped back in fright and knocked my lamp on, to see Niall. Wait a second.. Niall? Niall Horan? Is that really you?

"That sure is me." Said Niall with his adorable Irish accent.

Oh god did I seriously say that out loud?

"Ye sure did love." He replied

I really need to stop doing this oh wait Niall can you hear this? Ok this must sound really weird never mind... Arghhh I'm talking to myself!! I'm absolutely - And then I was cut off by Niall's hand clamping over my mouth.

"Shhh!!" He whisper-shouted, "you'll wake up Simon!" Me being the childish person I am at heart, licked his hand to get it off.

"Yuk! What was that for?" Niall asked while wiping his hand on me.

"I didn't want your hand on my mouth. simple as, bru." I replied cooly. How on earth did I do that do so smoothly?? THIS IS NIALL FLUFFING HORAN FOR GOD'S SAKE!

"Ashley? Ashleeeeeeeeyyy. Earth to Ashley!" Niall waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry. Guess I'm tired." I replied quickly.

"At 9:30pm? I should really be the one tired since I'm jet lagged. Anyway what I was trying to tell you is that I think that you should get dressed now."

Oh my god! I totally forgot I was only in a towel. A blush creeped onto my cheeks. God this is awkward!

"Y-yeah I think so too..." I stuttered awkwardly.

"Kay. I'll be downstairs in the living room. Meet me there? I'll explain then ok?"

"Sure. You know where ya going right?"

"Yeah your parents showed me when I got here." And he closed the door behind him.

As I pulled in my Adidas tracksuit pants, jumper and uggs (real by the way. Was a birthday present last year) a million questions burned in my mind.

What was he doing in my house?

Why are my parents OK with this? They never like my friends just rocking up. Not that I even know him.

So do my parents know him?

How did they get Niall to come?

I thought they were annoyed with me?

Did they scream at him?

Then why is Niall so cheerful and not scared or trying to escape? I mean I would if I were him.

This is so confusing! I d-

Wait. Niall is waiting for me... Holy ponies! Awkssss

STOP TALKING YOURSELF YOU WEIRDO AND GO DOWN STAIRS!

Ok sheesh inner person. I know I'm nuts no judging.

SHUT UP AND GO!

Shut up and drive....

OK! I'm going!!

__________________________

Hey my lovely Mushroom pies!

How are ya all??

I can't even think of what to say....

Idek so...

Love yooooooouuuuu

Sara :)