Note that ya'll gonna read cos you love mehhh

A/N Hey guys,

I know y'all hate me now via I haven't updated but I have reasonssss

1. The usual writers block.

It takes a while to come up with an idea and a lot of the time you come up blank for a word or phrase to explain your thoughts. I'm also a novice writer cos this is my first time ever writing a book.

2. I have been thinking majorly.

I know. Sounds like 'wow! who cares?' but I have completely changed the plot and come up with some huge chapter main ideas and plot twists. I also have been thinking about changing the name, character names and some other bits and pieces.

3. I am busy as well.

Like I know that some times I could have written things but I didn't and that's partly because I'm lazy and procrastinate but also partly because I'm not in the right mood and mindset for writing.

4. I write lots and then Wattpad deletes it.

I had pages worth which all deleted and then I wrote a huge chunk which deleted but I'm cooking up at least an 8-pager (I hope. it's about five or six at the moment)

While I'm on a roll I want to know a few things:

(I know another list)

1. Do you guys want a special me for me to call you guys cos I think that would be cool?

2. Do you want me to change the things I mentioned above or any other things?

3. Do you want me to make some sort of account on some social network to talk you guys, update on what's going on/coming up or even like a character profile or all those together?

Let me know what you think in the comments!!

Ya know I read every comment and follow everyone who follows me and appreciate every read cos it means a lot to me and I love you guys for staying!

I'll update ASAP and let you know

Byeeeeee

Sara <3