Chapter 6: Fun for Us :)

*Sara's P.O.V.*

I was awoken from my thoughts by the loud, monotonous phone ringing.

I yelled out to Niall and Harry,

"I'll get it!" and slowly pulled myself off my ever so comfortable bed.

As I walked past the hallway mirror to my parents room, I glanced at my reflection and had to keep in a shout. I had put my hair up in a messy bun last night before I went to sleep and that's exactly what it was. Messy. My hair sported a birds nest sort of look with bits of hair everywhere. I needed to fix that quick and went to turn around to the bathroom before remembering the phone.

I sprinted to the phone and said a breathless "Hello?"

"Hi Ash it's Simon. Mum's driving and she wanted me to tell you that -" he paused and obviously held the phone away from his ear.

"What did you want me to tell her again?" He questioned in a muffled voice.

"That we're going to Exmouth for a week and half to leave her, Harry and Niall some bonding time. Time to explain and understand each other but that Dad is coming later at 5:30 after work to pick up some suitcases and other things. We will be leaving her Dad's car and some money for the week and a half. There's food in the cupboards but apparently he eats a lot so yeah." My mother (or so I thought) told Simon.

"Jeez lady, do you want anything else?" he muttered under his breath.

"Simon!" His mum shouted. Wow this still feels really weird. His mum.

"Oh and yes, thank you for reminding me Simon please tell her that you still don't know anything about something recent. I'm planning on keeping that way for now at least." She said much to Simon's dismay.

"Great. Yet another thing that I am left out of. Hooray." Simon said his voice dripping with sarcasm.

I decided, because I am such a nice sister or used to be or whatever, I decided to have a little fun with him.

"Hellooo??" I said, stretching out the 'o'. "Simon? You there?" I asked in an innocent voice.

"Yeah I'm here." He replied.

"So what did mum want to tell me?"

"Are you kidding me?! You weren't listening that whole time when I was talking to Mum??" He almost-shouted in annoyance.

"I couldn't hear anything. It's not like I'm there in the car with you or anything." I said

"Thank god for that." He whispered. But not soft enough.

"I heard that and I would like to know whatever I was supposed to be told." I said.

"How am I supposed to remember?? Ummm... We're going to Exmouth for... 1 week I think it was? And dads coming. Later to get... Um... Some stuff and... Are you sure you don't remember?" He asked

"Says the one who was supposed to pass on the message but who cares I heard it all when Mum said anyway so bye!" I said that last part really fast and then quickly hung up the phone before he could say anything.

"Guyyyyyyyyysssss!!!" I yelled.

"Yeaaaaaaahhh!" They yelled back.

"My family who lives here is giving us a week and half to stay by ourselves while they go to Exmouth." I shouted.

"Where's that?" Harry called out.

"Up north."

"Why are they leaving us here?" Was Niall's question.