XANA Returns

"Your mum" said Yumi

"Yes My Mum" Aelita said "She's alive. She's somewhere out there."

 "Ok Aelita so you saw your mum" Jeremy said

"Duh Jeremy she just said so" Odd said

"Very funny" Jeremy laughs then says "Not"

"Guys this is not the time to talk about jokes" Ulrich said " Aelita i think you should... forget about this. Certainly you were seeing things."

"No i wasn't" Aelita shouted.

"Guys i think we should give Aelita some space." says Jeremy

Just then bell rang for the lessans. The gang said goodbye to each other and left for their classes. In the class Aelita feels some type of tingling feeling. She was sure something was in the room...Something magic...What could it be? No she was feeling things. 

"Aelita are you feeling alright" Jeremy said, who was sitting next to her

"yes." Aelita lied

"Something wrong?"

Aelita hesitated then finally said no

The lunchtime bell rang and they left for the canteen.

"Guys i want to tell you something" Aelita said to the gang "I never saw my mum. I... I was making it all up"

"See i told you. you were seeing things" Said Ulrich.

"I have some homework to do so i'll be in my room" Aelita lied.

"What! you're gonna miss lunch?" Said Odd

Aelita left the gang behind and decided to go to the hermitage. The hermitage was the place she used to live in when her mum and dad were alive. She opened the door. She explored it when all of a sudden she started having a vision. She screamed and fell to the ground. She tried hard to open her eyes but her eyelid just became to heavy for her. She tried once more, still she couldn't open her eyes. She tried one last time. Her eyes opened slowly and Aelita screamed at the pain. Aelita was shocked... In front of her was some black smoke, she could recognised from anywhere. The black smoke formed the xana symbol and then it went inside Aelita. She now felt like she was being controlled. She opened the door to the exit the hermitage and left.