The Center of Lyoko

Aelita's P.O.V

"It's beautiful!" Yumi and I both said together at the same time as soon as the transporter dropped us of to a beautiful world. There were flowers of every colour of the rainbow and there was a giant waterfall, and there were also beautiful grass ground beneath us and for once the digital sea actually looked like a sea with real water in it...I think.

"Jeremy! Did...Did my father create all this?" I asked Jeremy.

"I.... I don't know. Probably seeing as he created Lyoko."

"And I thought all the Lyoko secrets were revealed." Yumi said smiling and still in shock from the atmosphere around us.

"Wait! I'll send you a visual." I told Jeremy as I sent him the visual. After a few seconds I said, "Jeremy. Are you still there?"

"y...I mean yh ....I mean WOWW!" Jeremy shouted. "IT'S BEAUTIFUL!" He shouted once again.

Right now I can clearly imagine Odd saying that he blowed their ear drums. I laughed at the thought.

"No time ladies the shield just went down." jeremy said reminding us yet again of our mission. 

"Come on!" I pulled Yumi into the coordinates Jeremy gave us.

We realiased we had reached there when we saw a rainbow sphere surrounded by monsters shooting. Yumi got ready taking out her fans and throwing them right into the creepers.

"You guys ruin the beautifullness of this place." Yumi said looking at the dull creeper compared to our surroundings.

"is that a word?" I asked yumi, which she replied by shrugging.

"Actually it..." Jeremy starts.

"Here comes Einstein" Yumi said rolling her eyes.

I laugh.

"ladies." jeremy began

"I know...I know!"

"NO The last shield is about to break down. GET TO WORK!" Jeremy said panicking more than ever.

"YAAAA!" Yumi screamed throwing her fans out to hit three creepers in a row.

"nice!" I said winking at her.

I took out my wings to dodge the mine the manta above sent down.

"This outta serve you right." I said destroying the manta with my energy field.

"Energy Field." I said hitting on target.

"yes" I said in happiness.

I turned towards Yumi, who was fighting a creeper and I used my Lyoko power to build a wall behind yumi to stop the creeper behind from shooting. 

"Thanks Aelita!" Yumi thanked me and threw her fans in the air mising the target. Then she used her cool telekinesis power to get her fans to hit the target on the creeper.

"On Target!" Yumi said celebrating her victory but not for long as she got hit by something behind her or someone when I saw who it was.

"Jeremy it's ....It's..."

"I know but how?"Jeremy replied in panic and I could hear the taps on the keyboard he was pressing with worry and confusion.