The Suprises

Yumi's POV.

There in front of us was someone with pink hair. Who was it? Just then Aelita mutters something under her breath.

"WHAT!" I scream as I soon as I heard what it was. Aelita ran up and hugged her so tightly.

"Mum!" She says as I see the tears falling from her eyes. 

"Jeremy I thought her mum was dead...How is this possible?"

Just then a message popped up in front of us. Just like that. It said ' I will tell you'

"OMG!" I hear Jeremy say.

"What." I say back.

"Guys you need to return asap. Devertiliazation." He says pressing enter on his keyboard."

I find myself in the scanner room. Me and Aelita make our way up to Jeremy.

"What happened?" Ulrich, Odd, me and Aelita said at the same time.

"Xana our friend here send us some data, and what I found out was shocking but true and I have no idea whether it is a good thing or not." He pauses to take a breath.

"What is it Jeremy?" Aelita says in which Jeremy responds by pointing to the computer screen. Aelita looks at it and reads the random codes and number on the computer screen and after a few minutes she says. "But...But that's not.....no I would know if that was true. I knew ..." Aelita paused looking at the smile Jeremy gave to her.

"Uh Would someone mind explaining all those random stuff in english." Odd says looking more confused then ever.

"I....I..."Aelita starts.

"No Aelita don't worry. Now that we know that your parents are out there somewhere in the world we'll fight for them with xana until we win and bring them home with us." Jeremy says like it's a no big deal.

"WHAT....HOW?" Odd, Ulrich and me say together.

"We'll explain later but for now" Jeremy pauses to yawn." Lets go to bed. Jim will go crazy without seeing us in the dorms today." With that we took off to our homes. I really need to tell Urich about how I feel for him. Before I could control my feet I run towards where Ulrich was heading to. Through the trees I looked for him and I soon spotted a green jacket which I assume belonged to Ulrich. Relief flooding inside me, I muttered to myself. 'Come on Yumi You can do it."  I started walking toward him and tripped.

"OUCH!" I whispered under my breath.

"Er Aelita You know about what happened earlier on today?" I heard Ulrich saying.

"What did happen earlier today?" Aelita replied smiling cheekly.

"When we .....urmmm...urmm u know kissed." My heart froze as I heard Ulrich saying that and before I could hear Aelita's reply to that I ran off to my house with tears freely rolling on my red cheeks. How could he do such a thing?