Chapter five: please....

-here is part five I hope you like it!!-

Isaac sat in a small room hiding under the covers. He was shaking and whining in fear. -what is that thing!?!- the sound of glass breaking snapped Isaac into reality.

He was trying to stop his shaking when the cover was ripped off of him. Isaac crawled backwards and stared at the creature. -wait it's not the Sam one.-

This one had bull gray brown eyes, his skin was more white with dark bruised skin. It hissed and snarled at the boy sitting on the black covered bed.

The creature cocked its head as it moved closer. It sniffed his face than screamed, opening its mouth wide. Isaac finally let free that scream he had been holding in.
"Ahhhhhhh! " his voice cracking.

-??? Pov-

The screaming of another wendigo made this ones head snap up. Climbing the staircase with blinding speed. When the boy screamed the creature felt overwhelmed with hate, hate for the one causing him to do so.

Making it to the door he ripped it open. The creature infront of the boy snapped to it. The other snarled at it. It snarled back him pouncing on him.  They fought, the clawed, they bit, and they throw each other.

When the dull blue eyed one got a hold of the other he ripped off his head. It turned to the boy on the bed, blood falling from his mouth. It's dull gray blue eyes barring into the boy. He walked towards him blood falling onto the bed covers.

Isaac moved away sacredly, he was shaking once more and whining.

" please.."
-Monday-
-well I hope you all liked that part. BBYYYYYEEEE!-