Chapter ten: I'm sorry.

-I hope you like this chapter!-

-???? POV-

"STAW AWAY FROM ME!" When the boy screamed he flinched away. His voice bounced off the caverns walls as the creature stared at him. Hurt blossomed in its eyes as the boy hide under the bloody coat.

He backed away slowly looking back at the dead deer he had just killed. A soft snarl escaped its sharp toothed mouth. He grabbed the body and dragged it away from the main area of the cavern.

-Isaac's POV-

Isaac looked up to see the creature gone but a blood trail left behind. He shook slightly, pulling the coat around him more, he hide further under the nest. - I wish I never came to this stupid mountain!-

He thought angry at himself. Isaac was scared if he tried to leave the creature would kill him so he stayed hidden in its nest. Even though the young male was scared he was able to fall into sleep again. - -.- damn Isaac you sleep a lot man. -

-time skip of the wendigo queen Hanna!!-

Isaac woke again but he felt a pressure on his back. Fear filled him, shit that creature is back. Isaac stiffened when it moved bit, a clawed hand was now on his waist. Isaac was to scared to move.

-???? POV-

The echo of a dream was still on the creatures mind as he sat up. His clawed hand sat protectively on the humans side as he listened. He could hear something in the tunnels of the mine. Soft breathing could be heard at the entrance of the area they both sat in.

He looked to the entrance of the area growling. -who's there?!- was the thought running through his broken mind. What ever it was had gone when he looked at it. A sigh like noise made its way out of his nose.

The human moving made his attention got to him. -is he up?- he placed his hand on the human for a moment. What the boy said only a few hours ago struck the creature and he removed his hand.

The human boy got up fast and faced the creature. The look of fear still bright in his eyes as he looked at the creature. He lowered his head apologetically as a way to say -I'm sorry- the human must have not got it because he still was scared.

He reached for the human again just to see if he would act the same as before. The boy flinched but he didn't yell this time. The boy spoke his voice making the other jump slightly. " I'm sorry for yelling at you. "

He stared shocked at the smaller creature infront of him. " I was just scared is all." The boy looked down sadly. " but you won't hurt me will you?" He looked back to the creature fear still glinting in his eyes. The creature shook his head hard and fast in a no. He didn't really want to eat the boy, he had that protective instinct with the boy.

The younger gave him a small shaky smile. The creature tried to smile but only got the sound of ripping skin, but no blood came.
"Oh my. Looks like you rip got a new rip in your uhhh face. " the boy actually started to chuckled lightly. This made the other perk up a bit.

-Tuesday- 2:39pm
-hope you liked his long Chapter!! BBBBBYYYYEEEE!!-