chapter sixteen: Josh?!

-I hope you like the next chapter-

Isaac stared wide eyed at them. "What?! What happened?!" Chris spoke up. " his prank went to far nearly got us killed." Isaac glared " the wendigo's were not part of his prank you have to know that." He growled. "Yeah but it was a big part of the reason why we're in this mess."

"You didn't need to come here,Chris. None of you had to come." Isaac hissed at them. Chris just sighed. "We don't have time for this anymore we need to go see if he's still there." Without another word that old man and Chris were heading out the door.

Isaac sighed again. He turned to wen and started towards him. " wen let's go look for Josh to, okay?" Wen nodded and ducked our the already open door. Isaacs friends called from behind him but he ignored them and kept on walking.

Sometime later Isaac realized that he didn't know where Josh had been. He slapped his forehead and growled st himself. Wen looked at him quizzical with a cock to his head.

Isaac shook his head "it's nothing don't worry about it. " wen nodded and they continued to walk about the forest. Gun shots rang out from their side and the sound something hitting the ground.

The two of them raced to see what was happening only to find the old man dead. Tracks lead back to the house and several more gun shots rang through the air as they ran. They found another wendigo clawing the window of the door.

Isaac and wen both backed up quietly but that failed horridly. The other creature turned to them and started after them. Wen going to fight but Isaac told him other wise. " no wen your already hurt enough just run!" Isaac yelled as he ran.

Wen nodded running after him. They ran so far they made it to the mine entrance again. They thought for one split second before they ran into the entrance.

They finally lost the creature in the many twist and turns in the cavern. Isaac leaned against the moist wall huffing in breaths. He huffed a laugh. "I hate this place." Wen only looked at him keeping his scenes on high alert.

A scream broke out in the deeper part of the cave. "Josh?!" Isaac sounded panicked as he went after the sound. Wen was also in panic when he noticed that it wasn't his humans friend who screamed.

-I hoped you liked it. I hate writing block so much. Bye-