Snatched away Chapter one

She sucked in a huge breath of air, her eyes shot open. what the... So confused... Wren? Who's wren? Am I wren? I'm in a bed... She thought, "look! This ones awake" a voice said "well tranquillise her then! What were you thinking!? Now she's no good! Ugh... You know what you have to do" she hardly knew what a tranquilliser was, for all she knew it might as well be something to harm people with, weapon of of some sort, she saw strange blurring colours which soon turned into... Was it people?

Yes it was people, lots of them, she soon noticed beds more people, in the beds lots of men and women leaning over the beds, am I in a hospital? No, it can be we're all in one room... She looked to her right, in the next bed on from her there was a boy. He looked about the same age as her and others in the room. I wonder how old I am... Then a feeling of sadness replaced the confusion, she didn't even know here own age, she looked to him again he had black hair that fell back across his head,

her attention was suddenly turned to a sudden bang and the next thing she knew, the man hovering over the top of her had dropped the needle and had a knife in his chest and other men and women where running for their lives. The white, lab like feel to the place had turned into what seamed to be a mental asylum, people lay dead on the floor like, blood everywhere. It didn't help that most of the large room and the people there were very white, she tried to move but she had to fight the hard pull of sleep.

She felt a pain in here right arm, looked over to it and realised what had happened. it was skewered into her arm, the needle, it was that tranquilliser thing. She looked to see if the boy was still there, he was, but this time awake. She looked over to where the bang had come from, and there stood maybe 8 of what seamed to be teenagers. One of them came running to her. When the person took off their Balaklava it was a girl she had red hair the colour of Ariel the mermaids hair, she was pretty and looked less like a teen but more like a young woman, she had brown eyes that matched her hair.
"What's happening?"wren said, she didn't even know if that was her name, but for now it was. My voice... She had spoken for the first time, or maybe not, maybe she had a life before this. Then she remembered, but... But... My parents... her eyes started to water and she felt a lump in her throat. My... Parents what if they didn't-NO I can't think like that... Her memories felt as if they were lodged in a crack in the deepest part of her brain, she suddenly felt more awake, slowly light found its way into her eyelids making her squint a little, eventually she felt she could open her eyes.

As she opened her eyes she found herself in what from the inside seemed to be a tipi, she was laying on some animal skin maybe a sheep skin or something, she sat up and looked to her left, there lay in a crumpled pile of clothes; a cotton T-shirt and an animal skin waste coat, a water proof jacket, some ankle socks, a pair of laced boots, fluffy on the inside and some very baggy worn out jeans. She then took a look at what she was wearing; a thin, quite baggy green hospital dress. She whipped the cold dress off, she took the T-shirt and pulled it over her head. But then she stopped and felt herself on the edge of tears. It didn't take her long to get dressed, the boots fit well, the jeans are quite baggy the shirt was soft and warm and so was the animal skin waste coat. Now all that was left to do was get out there...