chapter ten

"Right, you give that to me and tomorrow tell us everything you know" said Felix with his hand out stretched through the door of the tent ready to receive the necklace, she gave it to him."Night." Said wren sarcastically "goodnight." Said Tess "yeah, see you at breakfast" said Felix.Wren crawled into her blankets and laid there, she heard crickets and the sounds of dusk. She lay there thinking about all that she had remembered. Garage bands, siblings, parents and then explosions, death and destruction all while the 'important' people we're sitting safe in there nice little comfy bunkers...
meanwhile wren was Sitting inside of a giant underground cave with a sweet little girl with big brown eyes filled with fear, wearing baggy dungarees with a pink top featuring an ice cream. "Wren." She turned around and saw a lady with red dread locks snaking over her shoulder
"It's all going to be ok... I promise." She said while wiping a tear from her eye.

She leaned in to hug wren, "your not going to leave me are you?" The little girl said. "Oh my little cupcake." All three of them hugged. The warm in brace was rudely interrupted by violent white arms ripping wren and the girl away from the woman. Wren swiftly turned around and saw a person dressed in a full white suite with a mask of which she could not see his face through "no!" The girl was struggling and screaming. But her cries for help were soon drowned out by other people's wails.

Wren looked at the woman as they were being dragged apart. As wren looked around other people were also being man handled. One man appeared to have a panic attack witch resulted in him being tazered violently on the floor, screaming. People were being hit, and the screams soon escalated to desperate cries for help and pleading for there lives! Wren was dragged over a collapsed woman who looked dead. "Stop." She said "stop!" She said it again louder whilst elbowing one of the violent men in the stomach, a window of opportunity... she hastily jumped up and ran but then she felt a sharp pain in her back, her muscles tensed and she started uncontrollably shaking. Her last sight was of the young girl screaming for mommy.
Everything went black...

Then came the sound of crickets and night owls and the gentle trickling of water. A flood of consciousness, "ah!" She yelled for a good three seconds. Breathing as fast as her heart was beating, she cried into her sleeping bag.