Two|Back At Step Uno.

Oh sh!t.

Oh sh!t.

Oh sh!t.

I'm running with a raging bon3r, and I know I look a little weird. After kneeing Mr.Linnet in the balls, I hightailed my @ss out of there. But instead of that being it, he sent one of his little b!tches after me.

So I had to knee two people in the balls, was if fun for me? Yes. Was it fun for my knees? No.

I looked up to see which street I was on and practically jumped in joy. When I was a teenager, I let people walk all over me, and was a total b!tch for animals. I loved them, and I started noticing this one cat that would always be roaming outside of my school while I was in school. Once I had the courage to actually skip class and go interact with the cat, I became best buddies with him. I wonder what he's up to.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Although I love cats, that's not what I want to think about when I go to sleep.

Wait, what?

I looked around

We were still outside and the man who was chasing after my smexy self, had no shirt on, and Jesus Christ loved it.

But before I could comment I felt the worst pain in my 19 years of life, my leg was ripped open.

I don't know how long my leg had been ripped open, but waves after waves of pain crashed down on me.

I heard myself scream and it was pretty dämn scary.

"Boss, we have a small problem," the man that was chasing after me talked on the phone with urgency.

Why the hell are you talking to your boss? My leg is as open Ashley from High School's vag!na

Ewww vag!nas. *shudder*

Oh, there's his shirt.

Oh god stop looking at the blood soaked shirt before you puke.

Back on topic...

"E-excuse me Mr. As$h-hat? Can you ge-t-t me to a hos-s-spital, before I go a-ape sh!t on y-you!?"

The man nodded dumbfounded as if he never been commanded like that. I stared weirdly back at him before using my hands in a shooing motion to get him on the task of getting me to a hospital.

I cursed and spit the whole time he loaded me into his car like a bag of groceries. He legit dumped me into the back and slammed the door shut

B!tch.

My leg decided I wasn't going through enough pain and started throbbing once again. Howling and crying wasn't enough to explain what I was doing. I was screaming, I was cursing, and I might have even been praying. That sh!t hurt. I broke my arm when I was nine and it didn't hurt this bad.

By the time I decided to quit the act and come from my daydreaming, there was a doctor in my face.

D@mn did I miss that much?

He had blond hair and stubble on his cheeks and light...green eyes?

D@mn when did everyone get so dang attractive?

Oh well. He looked familiar, did I go to school with him?

He pulled back from my face and wrote something on his clipboard, then turned to the nurse, who I just noticed.