The Kiss

"I'll be back in a few days! Love you!" I say to my girlfriend Faith who is sitting on the couch with Brian. She laughs and stands,

"No need to yell," she says fixing my caller. "Love you too, go have fun Matt." She says giving me a kiss.

I say goodbye one more time before I walk out of the house.

Faith's POV

I sit on the couch next to Brian,

"What to do," he says as I stretch my legs over his lap.

"I don't know," I say.

"Wanna go to the beach?" He ask placing his hand on my shin giving it a light pat.

"Nah," I say,

"Wanna watch a scary movie?" He asks, I shrug.

"Which one?" I ask.

"What ever one you want," he says handing me the remote. I turn it on and go to the Netflix thingy. I pick The Awaking.

"I like this one, I just wished it ended differently." Brian says, now rubbing my shin.

"Me too, but I love it." I say leaning my head on the arm of the couch.

"Yeah, I know. We watch it every time you pick." Brian says.

"Then why do you let me pick?" I ask.

"Because, you get excited. You're cute when you get excited." He says not taking his eyes off the screen. I turn and look at him, did he just call me cute?

"What?" I ask. He turn and looks at me.

"I said you cute when your excited..." He says firmly, his thin lips a straight line, but his eyes shine with something that his face hides.

"Am I?" I ask, he moves on the couch so he is hovering above me.

"Very, and when your mad..." He leans down and whispers in my ear, "You're hotter then Hades." He leans down and plants a kiss on my jaw. He kisses a crossed my cheek until he retches the corner of my lips. He stops, I let out a quite whine.

"Were you enjoying that?" He asks, his hand running down my side. I nod keeping my eyes shut, he leans down again and kisses my lips this time. The kiss is passionate, headed, and long. I moan and he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer.

Two hours later, I lay in bed half awake.

"Faith?" Brian asks and he wraps his arm around my waste pulling me closer.

"Hm?" I hum back. My eyes now closed,

"I... Never mind, go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning." He says get up out of the bed.

"Brian," I say.

"Yeah,"

"I'm cold now, come back and warm me up." I say. He jumps in the bed and hugs me tightly. I giggle,

"Warmer?" He asks.

"Much!" I say snuggling into his chest. I feel Brian pull the blanket over us and I drift off to sleep.