Not Getting Caught

+Brian's POV+

I lay in bed, it has been of four days scents buried Matt. I roll over and look at my clock and see it's 7 AM, I hear a loud banging knock on my front door down stairs. I crawl out of bed and walk down the stairs not caring if I was just on my boxers.

I open the door and a red eyed Zacky stands before me,

"Hey Zee, what's up?" I ask still partly groggy.

"It's Faith, Bri... She's gone." He cries, I stand there what does he mean 'gone'?

"You mean? Like with Matt gone? Or just missing?" I ask a lump forming in my throat.

"I mean, she's with Matt now." He cries, I wrap him in a hug as I too start to cry. 

After about a hour of straight crying and drinking beers and whiskey, Zacky decides to tell me how they found her and how she had died.

"She shot herself, she was holding his picture from the Seize The Day video. Her face was in the pillow." He sniffs. I stay silent trying to realize what I should feel. I feel guilt, pain, sorrow, like my heart had been ripped from my chest. Faith my have not fallen for me but I fell for her and hard. Now I know how it feels to be one of those groupies at our shows; it sucks when you fall and don't get caught.