Death

+Brian's POV+

As I drive back to my house, tears still flowing some what blurring my vision. I see something in the road and swerve trying to miss it my car losses control and rolls. I count every time I hit.

One.

Two.

There.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

It all goes dark and I can no longer hear. I try to move but can't, until I see a bright white light. I move and stand walking to the light. When I retch it and walk though my cloths change to the white sleeveless hoodie, white fedora, and black jeans. I look around and I see Jimmy running toward me his arms open and then I hit the floor with Jimmy on top of my hugging me tightly. I hug him back.

"Jimmy get off him," I hear Matt laughing, Jimmy lets me go and helps me up. "I told you I'd see you," Matt chuckles pulling my into a tight hug. I hug him back soon a baby's cry brakes u apart. I look to my left and see Faith in a white dress with our crying baby in her arms. She walks over and hand me the baby, she stops crying and looks up at me with big brown eyes. Faith rest her chine on my shoulder,

"What are we going to name her, Mr. Haner?" She asks. I shrug thinking hard about what to name my child.  

"Zacky told about this name, Sintanna (SIN-T-Anna)," I say, "I really liked it. Don't ask me why Zacky and I were thinking of baby names but we were and we both agreed that I would name my daughter that."

"I love it," Faith says with a large smile.

"It's very pretty," Matt nods.

"And you can call her Anna, or Tanna -but I like Anna- for short." Jimmy points out. I look over at Faith and she shrugs.

"I really like it," She says.

"Do you want our child to be stuck with this name?" I ask with a smile, she nods. I could have kissed her but didn't first Matt would punch me, second I don't know if she does like me. She leans forwards and kisses my cheek, I hide my blush quickly.

"You know in less then 2 years the whole band will be here?" Jimmy asks.

"Really?" I ask wondering who is next.

"Zacky, then Johnny." Matt says. I rock Sintanna  in my whiles.

"We don't know when but we know it's in the next two years, and we know how." Faith says wrapping her arms around my torso from the back.

"How?" I ask.

"Zacky will be shot in a bar fight and Johnny will overdoes due to depression." Jimmy says. I really wish they were up ere already. I wander if anyone has found my body yet.

"They found ya man don't worry." Matt chuckles, I nod.  At least I get to be with my family.