Cassie 4/28

Dear Daisy,
Today something happened. I lost it, but everything became so much clearer. I lost my sanity, but it made everything so much clearer. For three hours, I cried and layer on the kitchen floor. When my family got home, I was standing on the kitchen counter singing at the top of my lungs. It took a while from my mum to convince me to get down. I hadn't realized it before, but I was in my underwear and a t-shirt. She wrapped my in a blanket and told me to go upstairs and change. But I knew that it didn't matter if I was naked or in an Eskimo suit, she was embarrased by me, and she didn't care that I was unhappy, or insane, she just wanted me out of the way when company came, which was okay I guess, because I didn't want to be down there either.
I knew exactly how it would go, "Cassie, how is school going, I heard you went to the Bahamas, how was that?" And i knew exactly how I would respond; yes, school is great and the Bahamas was warm, which was nice compared to all of this rain!" And even though, I would be thinking, "I haven't been to school for three months, and you know I didn't go to the Bahamas because I was in a nut house thay is five minutes from your house, and you look rediculous in that orange dress that makes your spray tan look even worse."
But lord knows if cn I said that, I would get in so much trouble. But it doesn't matter, because I have been the clearest I have been in years. Not because I went to that damn psyche ward, but because I have decided to run away. All of this madness will come to an end, because I need out of this house, now.
It stifles me, makes it hard to breathe. I think that I will just take my car and drive forever. Nobody will stop e, because no body cares. Maybe I will see the grand canyon or cliff dive off into the Pacific ocean, or learn to surf. But I won't drive forever, I will just drive until I find a place that suits me. Rent an apartment and write to my therapist saying, "thanks for the crazy pills, but I have found something much better than that, running away." People say that all your problems will catch up to you,m but I don't plan to be the same person, I will be different and my problems won't recognize me ma anymore, and float right by me.
That is all. I will leave tonight. I have already packed my stuff and put it in my car. I in Google maps so I have a clue where to go.