rule #7

(Guys)

Popular belief says that girls find it cute and quite relieving when a guy texts first.

I know you must feel nervous and irritated when you find that its always you who initiates the conversation. But I'll give you a glimpse of the girls mind.

*inside a girls brain*

Its been 2 hours and 20 minutes. What happened to him. He had an errand to run. Well he must have gotten into an accident. Ya. Or maybe his mother sent him out again. Should I ask him if everything is okay?

What if he doesn't like it? Will I appear too clingy? Do I sound whiny.?

How about a simple hi. Isn't that a universal greeting. Should I send him one of those annoying long forwarded messages.

Gosh why am I being such a baby. I don't need boys. Hah. I am so much better off withou-

One text message (its his text)

YAY! I knew I was too amazing to be forgotten. Hah. He can't wait without talking to me. He misses me. I so know it. I'm the queen.

*back to reality*

There you go!
So why don't you just text her first?? Its so much easier. If you don't get a reply on the first try she is busy, second try...still super busy..third try is NOT the charm. Abort the entire mission and play COD or something.

If she feels it...she will initiate it. That's an unspoken rule. If she likes you enough she will make herself an important element in your life.

Don't worry boys ;)