rule #8

(I don't know.)

Ok, so what I have noticed in guys is that they find it really hard to express their feelings. Its not because they can't ...its just that they don't pause to think about it. For them its a very clear cut picture. I love her...or I dont.
There's no....how much? How much more? Does she feel the same? Will my friends brothers bestfriends sister approve? Isn't there supposed to be some huge revelation?

No. He is a guy!! Its uncomfortble okay!!Let me tell you...when a guy says 'you look beautiful' girl you damn right look gorgeous... When a guy says 'I am not jealous' he so so is.

They think its too cheesy to admit their feelings hence their inability to understand it in the first place.

When you run your hands through his hair he might be having multiple orgasms on the inside but what does he say? "It took ages to make it look like that" with that adorable pout. It's the man pride acting out ;)

If he is cool with you spouting off nursery rhymes at any random moment...yes..he loves you.

If he doesn't answer to a long rant on that bitch fight you had doesn't mean he isn't listening but he probably doesn't want a replay of it with him as your opponent.

But guys...girls aren't as complicated as you make us out to be. We would very much appreciate if you grew some and just told us what you feel. Don't downplay it if its bad news because that would end in making us more ticked off than usual.

We are emotional but we are also hardcore..if you see a bad habit in us tell us! If you don't want to hold our right hand pull her close and shift your damn hand! Its okay.

Communicating with us on an equal emotional basis will be so much easier for you and us too. Hence your statement 'women are so complicated' can go take a hike!