rule #11

Okay so this book is not only for dating, love and then some. I MAY use it as an outlet for my thoughts. But please stop me if I start ranting about unnecessary things. Leave a comment or PM me on any topic you would like me to write about. Its OPEN FORUM people get talking!!!

So today I was walking to the grocery store and I came across two children, maybe 6 or 7 years old. They were two girls wearing torn clothes and their hair was a mess. I saw them run across the street to a small hut holding flowers. Well I was curious okay. So I just sneaked a peek into the hut and honestly I'm glad I did. An old woman was seated on a chair with those knitting needles and these two girls were placing the flowers in her hair carefully. The smile on their faces was breath taking and the old lady was laughing as she lovingly hugged the two girls.

It may not be much but I did realize that money honestly was not necessary to gain happiness. Some people spend their lives trying to prepare for a happy retired life that they forget the very reason to smile is created by them.

There are problems in every family, in every friends group but those people are lucky who actually have a family. I realized that not everything is going to rainbows and unicorns but we have only one chance at life. One chance to appreciate our family because one day when I look up from my book they won't be there anymore.