TigerXGolden

(No opinion/maybe slightly ship)

"Goldenflower," a voice said the golden she-cat's name. Goldenflower opened her eyes and noticed Tigerclaw by her.

"Yes, Tigerclaw?" she asked.

"Are you okay? I saw you tossing about in your nest," the dark tabby mewed.

"I'm fine. I just had a dream, that's all," Goldenflower replied.

"Okay. Do you want to go hunting, seeing as we're awake?" Tigerclaw asked. Goldenflower gave a nod.

"Sure." Goldenflower rose from her moss bedding and followed Tigerclaw as he led the way out of the warriors' den.

"How about the Tallpines? I'm sure we'll find a mouse or something there," Tigerclaw suggested to the golden she-cat.

"Okay," Goldenflower answered. Tigerclaw began to quicken his pace and so did Goldenflower.

Soon the two ThunderClan warriors arrived at the Tallpines and Tigerclaw raised his nose into the air, sniffing. He caught the scent of the tree-eater that normally came to the Tallpines but it was stale. Tigerclaw guessed the tree-eater had not been at the Tallpines for roughly about a moon.

"I can scent a near-by mouse," Goldenflower whispered and dropped into a hunting crouch. She began to crawl forward slowly and then swiftly pounced, unsheathing her claws and digging the into a mouse. Her eyes glittered at her catch.

"That was an amazing catch, Goldenflower!" Tigerclaw praised.

"Thanks," Goldenflower purred. It was hard to get Tigerclaw to praise a cat for doing something good.

"Goldenflower?"

"What is it?" Goldenflower questioned as she settled herself onto the night-cool ground, staring at the dark tabby. Tigerclaw's eyes began to shine with warmth. Goldenflower had never seen the tom's eyes show warmth before.

"Well. . . um. . ." There was a hesitation for a few heartbeats. "I love you and I was wondering if you wanted to be my mate?"

"Of course I will!" Goldenflower purred and Tigerclaw smiled at his new mate. Now Goldenflower had a reason to guess Tigerclaw was showing warmth and smiling because he loved her. Goldenflower had always loved the dark brown tabby tom and was happy that she was now his mate.