Chapter 3

Norman examine and young man. He seemed like a hunter, but he was going to test him first. Obviously, he could be lying for money or fame. A complete jest. Norman waas not a man to be made a fool of.

                                             "What was your name, boy?" Norman asked coyfully. The man chuckled to himself for a second.

                                              "Wodahs Hearto, your majesty." He smiled. "I'm not trying to jest you at all. I've hunted several beasts. Including dragons. You may see scars if you wish." The king became astonished.

                                 "How did you know I was thinking that?" 

                                      "Dark elves may enter another's mind. Which is why we're a split of normal elves. They can only read emotion and feelings. Let alone live forever...." Wodahs drifted off in thought a little.

                                         "Well, I suppose your fit for the job. But I also ask if you teach younger people. I'm willing to pay more." Norman made a gesture to Sebastian, who appeared from the dark corner. He hissed under he breath from the sun. Wodahs shook his head.

                                               "He has much training to do. He's far to small to even hunt." The dark elf grinned. "But if he wants to watch and learn, it's his choice. Till then I'll be out there looking for your beast." Wodahs walked out silently. Norman looked to the vampire boy, showing with his eyes he wanted to follow him. 

---

Hi there, Tearra here. I hate to bring most people down, but I'm going to have to do some serious revising on this story. The characters are lost and I wrote this when I was a freshman... Yeah... So I'm putting this in a box. The box?

Yes. The box.

The box is where I put all my story concepts for later. So I'll definitely finish this in the future.

Till then, please take a look at Holly's Quest. It's a short story. ^3^

---