chapter nine

I was so scared to go to school today. I woke up and scrolled down my twitter feeds and saw a picture of me yesterday when I caught them. there was a lot of comments saying, im stupid for falling for him again that why aren't I died yet and some more rude comments like that. I get up and run into the bathroom and take my blade out and made one cut on my arm. I barely feel the pain anymore. I go into the shower trying to hold back my tears. once I get out I put on a hoodie that says xo from the Weeknd and some jeans. I do my makeup which is mascara and eyeliner.

I grab my bag and throw on my Jordan. I run down the stares ad don't eat breakfast. I walk my way to school .

at school

when I entered the school everyone was laughing or pointing.. some were also giving me dirty looks. I went to the bathroom and took a couple of pills. I got out and I see Travis and his friends laughing and taking pictures. I run to my first class hoping nothing would happen.

25 minutes into class..

9\11 what's your emergency?

the police says.

a student, a st-student just fainted I class.

last thing I know im in the emergency room and my mom is next to me crying.

I wasn't able to see anything just here. I heard my mom talking on the phone to someone..

Travis POV

I got a call from Alex's mom saying she's at the hospital for an overdose. her mom definitely doesn't know me and Alex are broken up.

wait? was this my fault?