chapter ten

Ryan above ^^^

travis pov

i go inside and texted one of my druggy friends.

messages

me: do you have some drugs for me?

friend: yeah be right over.

i stared at my phone for a while...

alex pov

i run inside and and cry into my pillow remembering one of my old childhood friend invited me to the carnival. his name is ryan we use to have alot of fun back then. I decided to get ready and take my mind of everything.

i went to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. 15 minutes later I got out and walked into my room and put on my black cropped top with my cuffed ripped jeans and white converse. I walk back to the bathroom and did a wing eyeliner and mascara. I walk out and went down stares and waited for Ryan to pick me up.

Travis POV
I heard a knock on my door and realized who it was . I walk to the door and played him the money for the drugs.

Alex POV
I go outside because I see a text from Ryan saying he's here. I go into his car and say,
"Hey."
"Hi, you look beautiful."
"Thank you." I said giving him a hug.
We drove to the carnival. When we got there we went on some rides and walked around talking and catching up.

Travis POV
I grab a paper and wrapped it. I lit it and started smoking it. I hate when people tell me I cant do this because I'm to goodie goodie for it, but guess what, fuck it.
I throw on my head phones and listened to music.

Alex POV
I got a pretzel and cotton candy which I shared with Ryan. Me and him took a lot of pictures.
"Alex" he said looking deep into my eyes.
"Yes."
"I like you, a lot actually ever since we were little."
I smiled at him and kissed him .
I looked at him and said "let's go."

~6 years later ~

"Hey babe I missed you so much ." I said giving him a huge hug.

--------
Hope you guys liked this chapter , and I'll try to update soon to fill this cliffhanger..
(Alex is now 23)
I love you
~cristal