epilogue

*NOT EDITED*

3 months later...

"ryan im sorry but you have to sign the papers, i already said its over." i said moving my hair to the other side.

i see travis walking into my new house in london and and i smile at him before giving him a small peck on his soft wet lips. 

"ryan, thats enough if you wont sign those papers i will send you to court and make you sign it." i continued and beginning to get mad. 

"good, send them in today."

i hang up the phone and told travis,

"its done, its over." i smiled at him and gave him a huge hug. 

"thats great babe, its really great." he said holding me tighter. 

"so how was the drug class." i said picking up my dog i got back from my own home.

"it was good i talked and stuff." he said.

i went into the room and decided to make some more room in it for travis to put his stuff.

(if you didnt know we are dating now)

~~~~

hey guys i know, i know i always end my book like this but i like ending it like this its kind of fun for me and its always short but that's okay. I was just trying to make this a short book and sorry if i disapointed you, because i really didn't mean too. i love each and every one of you who stayed until the endings and also everyone who reads my other books, thanks you for all the support. 

loves,

cristal

shout out: