Chapter 5

Continued from chapter 4:

The young girl in the passenger seat was still crying at this point. "The police are on their way. Just stay calm." My heart was pumping so hard. I could have thought I was going to pass out. I reached into the back window to grab the baby. The poor thing was covered in scrapes and scratches. I pulled out a piece of glass the was on the bottom of its foot. It was really deep. The straps were stuck. I had to cut them. "I'm so sorry." I grabbed a piece of glass and started cutting at the straps. The baby was finally free. I pulled the baby out noticed she was still bleeding. I took off my jacket and wrapped her in it.

The police showed up along with an ambulance. A crew ran over to the passenger side door to help the girl. I was approached by a police officer. "Ma'm where you in this accident?" "No, I was driving by and stopped." I handed him the baby and pointed out the cut on her foot. He took her to the ambulance and came back towards me. "Thank you for stopping. Everything here is taken care of." I walked back to my car and got inside. I pulled out my phone and dialed Kian. "Hey, I'm sorry if I'm running late. I stopped to help some people in a car accident." "Don't stress over it. Meet me at Starbucks in 10." I started up my car and drove to Starbucks.

When I got inside, Kian was sitting at a table playing on his phone. I walked up to the counter and ordered. On my way to the table, Kian looked up and bit his lip. MY BIGGEST WEAKNESS!!! I sat down and sipped on my Carmel Macchiato. "You look beautiful Rebecca." I blushed. A lot. "Thanks. You look really nice too." He was wearing a red and white tank top and a burgundy colored leather jacket. Talk about hot. After a lot of talking, giggling, and flirting this happened.......

~ yup another one. I hope you guys like it. Love you all. ~