Chapter 33

I started getting pulled back as I struggled to break free from the persons grip. I squirmed around in their arm and kicked my legs. I was pulled into a van soon after.

There was someone in the driver seat and someone in the passenger seat. He looked really familiar.....a lot like Sam..........

But he's in prison. It can't possibly be Sam. "You thought you had seen the last of me, didn't you?" He said turning around. The red cheeks.......Omg! It was Sam!

"Please let me go Sam. I don't want this. I just had my daughter. Please just let me go." I said, tears rolling down my cheeks. "I don't think so. I never got to finish what I started." He turned back around to where he was facing forward. I silently cried in the corner of the van.

I was soon disturbed by Sam placing a rag over my mouth. I started freaking out and everything went black. After what seemed like forever, I finally woke up. But I wasn't in the van anymore.

I looked around. The room was really dark, had no windows, and a metal door on the other end. I sat up off the floor and saw a nasty, old mattress on the floor next to me.

The metal door swung open and Sam and another man walked in, the same man who was driving the van. As Sam came closer, I backed up into the nearest corner. He bent down in front of me and grabbed my face, harshly.

"Aww baby. Don't be so upset. You should be happy that I don't rape you right here, right now. I'm saving that for later. My friend here, John, will be joining us." He said smirking. I slapped him and could see the anger grow over his face. "You little bitch!! Your going to regret that!" He kicked me multiple times causing me to fall to my side in pain.

I began to cry and they both left. I missed Kian. I missed Sierra. I missed my home. That's all I wanted, was to go home! Why the fuck does this have to happen to me!? The negative thoughts came flooding into my head.

I began thinking about cutting and ending it all. Those thought where taken over my the thought of my family, thank god. I enjoyed my life. I have the best husband and the most beautiful daughter in the world. I couldn't ask for anything better.

I was interrupted from my thought by the noise of the metal door opening. I looked up and saw John. "Oh god! Please get away from me!" "Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you. I brought you some food." He sat down a paper plate with a sandwich on it. I slightly smiled at him and grabbed the sandwich.

Before I could say thank you, the door shut. I quickly ate the sandwich and got tired. I reached into my back pocket to try and find my phone.

Thank god it was there! I pulled it out and unlocked it. It was at 87%. I dialed Kian's number and pressed call. It rang 3 times before he answered.

K: omg babe where are you!?!?
R: I don't have much time to explain. Sam kidnapped me!
K: but he's in prison.
R: he got out some how. I'm locked in a room alone. He told me that he plans on finishing what he started. Kian please help me. I don't want to die here.
K: I'm going to try my hardest baby! I promise. I won't stop looking for you.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

R: I'm so sorry babe. I got to go! Sam's here. I love you!
I quickly hung up the phone and hid it behind the medal pole by the corner.

Sam swung open the door and walked in. He was falling everywhere. Great, he's drunk. I hate being around drunk people. When I was 8 or 9, my dad would get drunk all the time and when he did, he would always get super abusive and beat me and my sister, Kaytyln. She was about 12 at the time. We would go to school with black eyes somedays.

*START FLASHBACK*
I woke up from the sound of grunting. I sat up out of bed and look towards Kaytyln's bed. Our father was sitting on top of her. He was hitting her and punching her, like he normally would. I watched, crying on my bed, as he beat her.

She always fought back, but she wasn't this time. I got really worried. After about 5 minutes of him beating her, the normal amount, he left. I quickly got out of my bed and ran over to Kaytyln. Her eyes were closed. I started shaking her and freaking out.

I felt for breathing but found nothing. "She must me sleeping." I thought. I climbed into her bed and laid down next to her. Next thing I know, mom was in the room crying at the end of the bed on the phone.
*END FLASHBACK*

I curled up into a ball on the floor as Sam came closer. He grabbed my arm and yanked me up. "Time for your punishment!" He pushed my onto the dirty mattress and reached into his pocket, pulling out handcuffs. "Oh god!!! Someone please help me!!" Sam slapped me across the face and hand cuffed my hands together.

~so this chapter was extra long. I hope you all enjoyed it. I plan on updating more over the weekend so keep your eye out.

Stay beautiful❤️
I love you all
And I'll see you in the next chapter!

>_< Wolfia🐺 ~