Chapter 38

*READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM*

-Five years later-

Kian and I have gotten super close sense the incident with Sam. The cops found him in an abandoned house 50 miles from LA and brought him in.

They set up a court date 2 weeks after that, that I had to attend. I was forced to relive everything that he had done to me. The judge did decide that Sam was guilty and he was executed. Apparently, I wasn't the only person he raped.

It's crazy how fucked up someone can be on the inside and not show it on the outside. He was so sweet to all the guys, and to me for the longest time.  It's absolutely insane!

Yesterday was Sierra's first day of kindergarten and she loved it. I started making videos on YouTube finally. Kian was super happy for me. He's been wanting me to become a YouTuber for the longest time.

Mine and Kian's 6 years anniversary is also coming up and we are have exciting news to tell everyone. I'm pregnant! Well not me technically. We had to get a sariget(another person to carry the baby) because I'm unable to. The doctor said that my eggs where still good but my uterus was bad so they had to remove it.

Jc and River got married, and finally had their first child, Ashton. Sierra just calls him "monkey" though. I'm still not 100% sure why.

~hey guys so I know this chapter was super short but I've honestly lost all interest in this book. I did what I wanted with it and that's about it. I feel like the chapters are just getting shittier the more I write.

I know this may be upsetting to some, but this is the last chapter of this book. The book is officially at the end.

I am writing another book though with my good friend highoffLawley1 on our shared account, kianskupcakes so go check that out!

Anyway guys, I figured I would end this chapter the same way as all the others so,

Stay beautiful💖
I love you all
And I'll see you again soon
€Wolfia🐺~