chapter 3

When I got home I went upstairs, turned on my tv to Disney Channel and I soon fell asleep.

I was woken up by loud banging. What the hell is going on?! I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs to see a man in his middle 30's hanging up pictures. "Umm is this necessary this late?" He looked at his watch and patted my head "little lady it's 6:30. You shouldn't even be asleep anyways" I stomped into the kitchen and sat down. Who does he think he is?! He's not my dad! I got up, out my shoes on and opened the door. "Where do you think you're going missy?!" I turned around to see my mom in a bath robe and messy hair. Looks like she just woke up. "I'm going out. If you need anything ask your boy toy to help you." And with that I slammed the door and walked to the park.

I laid down on a bench and looked up at the stars. Why am I the one who had a shitty life? Kalin and Myles don't. But why do I? My phone started to vibrate. I picked it up and saw Myles picture and I ignored it. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. Tears started to fall from my eyes and I slowly fell asleep.

"Hey ash wake up" I was woken up again to someone shaking me. "Go awayyyy" I tried to shoo them away and turn around in the bench. The person just chuckled and I instantly knew who it was. It was Myles. I sat up and he sat down right beside me and out his arm around me.

"What's wrong?" He asked very concerned. "How'd you know I would be here?" He wiped away a tear that escaped and gently caressed my cheek. "After you ignored me so many times and you weren't home I decided to check here. Is everything ok?" As I go to open my mouth my at place growls real loud. Which made myles laugh. "Let's go to my house. My mom is making lasagna for dinner!" He stood up, grabbed my hand and we walked to his house hand in hand.