the party

It was april 10th (four days after his birthday) and lil jojo was having a big party to end the celebration of his 17th birthday. It was huge. Everyone had a good time.
I let a little early i went to tell "jojo" bye.
***********
me: jojo
Lil jojo: hey des. Enjoying the party?
Me: yea jojo its hype man.
Lil jojo: wassuh ma you called me right?
Me: yea i wanted up say thanks for inviting me and let you know that imma be outtie in a short.
Lil jojo: wait. Yu gon stay to hear me spit right im bouta start in lik 2 minuets when the dj get here.
Me: yea j rock da mic man ill wait for yu to do yo than....
( jojo's phone rings)
Lil Jojo: wassuh
dj: ayyo man i ain't gin make it my girl just went into labor I'm sorry man. I owe you one.
Lil jojo: its igh man I'll think of something. Congrats.
(lil jojo hangs I the phone)
Lil Jojo: fuck!!
Me: what's wrong?
Lil Jojo: that was the dj he don't coming. I guess you can go now.
me: so you need a dj?
Lil Jojo:, ya you know one?
Me : come on here man
************
we go all her way up to the dj both and i start playing his initial beat. He looks at me in confusion. I laugh and introduce him. Once the crowd is hyped up i throw him the Mic. That boy could spit some serious fire.
When he finished rapping he soon me around thanking me. It was no biggy really. I let him no i had to go. He offered to walk with me but i turned the offer down. He was having s gray time at his party. He deserved it. So i hugged him Goodbye and put in my headphones.
Walking down the street listing to Lil Jojo fire come through the earbuds as i rap along. I was walking down the street and Lil jojo called me
*********
Lil Jojo: where you at ma? Yu home yet?
Me: nah I'm around the corner from you.
Lil jojo:good Turn around
**********
I tinged around and saw the silhouette of a figure..... I liked harder to discover it was jojo. I started walking towards him. My walk was shortly over when a black car pulled up and i started to run towards Jojo. I could see he was clutching his gun in his hand waiting and running towards me. Before he could get close enough i heard two shots tire screeching and the only thing i could see was the side walk.
Lil Jojo was running as fast as he could he turned me over tried to stop the breathing. He called his brother.  They put me in the back and lil jojo hopped in the back too. he explained what happened. we went to the hospital