Don't cry

The day had come. Its time for the funeral. Thanks to Jojo everything is perfect. The black roses his song my outfit. The colors. Jojo is amazing. As the preacher man went on and on about how this is not a funeral but a celebration of my life, i felt this tingly feeling and i look over ay Jojo... a tear rolls down his cheek. I wipe it off and hug hkm. I whisper to "I'm still here". That must've cheered him up somewhat. He had a faint smile and. My mother walled over to jojo and liked at him with anger filled eyes. I thought she was gonna slap him instead she grabbed his hand and had him stand up. She thanked him for everything. She even had me call her mom.  I broke in tears and Jojo liked at me and then he was pissed i could see it. O don't know what for tho. He exscused himself.
He pulled me outside and we we went where nobody was. He pulled up my sleeves and touched my arms. I winced in pain.
********%
jojo: sum you wanna tell me ma?
Me: what you wanna know
Jojo: how long?
Me: a year
Jojo: but why?
Me: I'm sorry. I was just so tired of my life i needed sum to escape.
Jojo: why didn't you talk to me about it?
Me:i don't know. I'm sorry
Jojo:i forgive you ma.
************
I could tell he was disappointed with me. Being that he was the obit knew that could heart and see me i states with him. It was as o if i was still there. And ma left my room alone so i could go there too.
I went to myroom one day and i was sleep in my bed until my mom walked in the room. And i heard her apologizing to me. i cried so hard because it want her fault. "Don't cry ma"  i kept saying. I got in a Lil corner that i called my "safe area" and rocked back and forth. Next think i knew, jojo was bursting thru the door