Part Four

Sorry about all the mistakes in the other parts

PART FOUR

From five peope in the office three were now dead. Only me and sam were left and it was so hot. Sam reached in to his back pocket and pulled out a silver cell phone. He wanted to call his wife. He had tried four times now and I was finding it hard to breathe. I pointed to the window and sam pointed to his phone. After another three times sam gave up and left a message.

"Doreen. Im stuck theres just me and jon left and I don't really know how I'm gonna get out of this really. So I guess this is goodbye... I love you."

In the North tower I could see a small women waving her red cardigan madly, I wasn't really sure why and then I realised there was a helicopter circling us. I told Sam to wave his jacket with me and he did. We waved frantically until the helicopter passed us, I was sure it slowed down when it saw us. At that moment a seed of hope was planted into me until the helicopter had flown away.

I couldn't stand it any longer, I was suffocating and burning alive. I needed to leave. I told Sam that I was going to climb down the tower and he looked at me like I was an idiot. I told him "Well, it is either that or we could just jump." Sam didn't have enough breath to reply. 

We removed our shoes and Jackets and took off our socks. Sam wanted to go first. He climbed out of the window and held onto the metal strip that ran round the building I quickly followed afterwards and we started to climb.