Fantasies

Rating may go up. Just another reminder that I do not write smut. Only maybe fluffy almost-smut, but never FULL ON SMUT (: enjoy the fic and don't forget to press the star thingy and/or comment feedback
-----------------------------------------------------
(word count: 534)
Belle laid down on the king sized bed, trying to get beneath the covers. She felt the mattress dip as another body rolled in next to her. Searching for warmth and body heat, Belle snuggled in close to her husband. She swung her leg over his hip, and laid her head on his chest.

Rumple brought a hand to her head, running his fingers through her curls.

They laid together relishing in the warmth beneath their blankets, and the heat from their bodies. It could've been hours or minutes until Belle broke the silence, "So I've been thinking..."

His hand stopped brushing through her hair, freezing in place, "Yes, sweetheart, and what have you been thinking?" A million thoughts ran through his mind. Was it good? Was it bad? He had this horrible habit of thinking the worst case scenarios when Belle just wanted to talk. His brain almost went into full panic mode, until —

"Relax, Rumple. It's nothing you should be worried about." She gave him an innocent smile, one he knew too well to know it was anything but innocent. His hand began to brush through her hair again, while the rest of his body relaxed beneath her touch.

He slowly raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure I shouldn't be worried? Not even a little?" A smirk tugged ever so lightly at the corner of his mouth.

"Okay, maybe a little." Her voice took an unexpected turn, from sweet and innocent to a mischievous tone. "It all depends, of course, on your answer."

Two can play at that game. Rumple leaned in close to her ear, and she could feel his hot breath against her neck. It sent shivers down her spine, getting her to squirm in his arms. "To what question shall I answer?"

Belle calmed herself, and she smiled devilishly, "What is your kinkiest fantasy?"

He was taken completely by surprise by her question. Belle had never asked him anything of the sort, and he was rather embarrassed to answer.

"Hmmm...? I know you have one in that little head of yours, Rumple." She purred his name, coaxing answers from her husband.

"Belle..." his voice sounded strained, "I... I don't believe I have any."

She wasn't convinced, and he knew she wasn't. "Really?" She nudged him with her shoulder, "No teacher and student fantasies?" His whole body froze, and Belle noticed, but he quickly shook his head. She continued with her guesses, "And no master and maid fantasies either?"

At that, he smiled, "Belle, my dear, I used to be your master and you, my maid."

"Yes, but you did not take me in your bedroom in the dark castle, nor did you take me on that rather large table in the great hall." She poked him in the chest with her index finger. "Some fantasy that was."

"On the table?" He didn't know whether or not he should be horrified or aroused by such a thought. "I wasn't aware of this side of you." He playfully nipped at her neck, leaving tiny marks on her skin. "Perhaps you are the one with the kinky fantasies," he paused as he guiltily imagined Belle in a schoolgirl's skirt, "Miss French."